BETA: Society Tasks (Trigger9008 version)

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Trigger9008

BETA: Society Tasks (Trigger9008 version)

Post #1 »

EDIT
You need a loot profile for the phyntos honey and queen abdomen!
END EDIT

I just figured since I shared my flagging meta I might as well share this one. More so for people to look at for ideas, but it is fully functional.
I would like to note that I'm not a fan of setting up a meta like this, but it was a fun experiment. The heavy use of variables can be a mess. If anyone would like, I can share the .txt file I used as my notepad while writing it.

This meta is for a single character; it does NOT keep toons together to run it as a group.
It will run 2 initiate quests, 4 Adept quests, and 4 Knight quests. 10 in total. If you are not a knight or higher, it will run what you can run and be done. Regardless of what you intend to skip, it will ALWAYS talk to all of the npcs inside of the stronghold for these 10 quests, so don't freak out that it's doing that. It does this to determine which quests you can and cannot do regardless of whether or not you are skipping them. Also, it fights its way all the way to the bottom of the phyntos hive... i don't like it, but it avoids getting hung up.

Quests Ran by this meta:
Initiate:
'Dark Isle Delivery'
'Defeating Vaeshok'
Adept:
'Graveyard Delivery'
'Tracing The Stone'
'Dark Isle Scouting'
'Black Coral Collection'
Knight:
'Phyntos Larva Kill Task'
'Killer Phyntos Wasp Kill Task'
'Phyntos Honey Collector'
'Phyntos Queen Quest'

This meta requires:
  • LS recall, LS Sending, or Aphus recall spell. (Supported Life Stones: Arwic, Sanamar, GW, Candeth, or any starter town.)
  • You MUST be attuned to the lifestone on dark isle AND have the spell 'Lifestone Sending' (purchase from Arwic professor for a D note if you need it).
  • You MUST have Graveyard AND Sanctuary Recall!
1 second after the meta starts, it will go to a 'Setup' state. You can give the following commands (include the ! at the beginning):

!skip the deep
!skip vaeshok
!skip scout
!skip coral
!skip gydelivery
!skip tracing
!skip honey
!skip wasps
!skip larva
!skip queen
!reset vars
!start

Commands can be issued only by you in any chat channel other than virindi chat channels.
After 180 seconds (3 minutes) in state, if no command is givin, it will start running the tasks.

Cheers!
SASocietyTasks.zip
(77.55 KiB) Downloaded 600 times
~Trigger9008~

invisible fire

Post #2 »

Attached Chaos Helper files.
Attachments
societymeta.zip
Chaos Helper Files for this meta
(856 Bytes) Downloaded 393 times

Trigger9008

Post #3 »

Nice addition! :) Good work.
~Trigger9008~

Trigger9008

Post #4 »

Over 90 downloads now, any bugs to report? (Puns on the phyntos aside :lol: )
~Trigger9008~

doog

Post #5 »

I prefer to "die" in Candeth and have to cast (Lifestone Recall) a spell to get to DI. A switch for that would be nice? I've changed the "get to DI" state, would that be the only fix necessary?

Fire_Chimp

Post #6 »

I completely agree with doog.

Gru

Post #7 »

Works very nicely. Well done.

Trigger9008

Post #8 »

doog wrote:I prefer to "die" in Candeth and have to cast (Lifestone Recall) a spell to get to DI. A switch for that would be nice? I've changed the "get to DI" state, would that be the only fix necessary?
Sorry I haven't been on in a while, the most common I've seen is to die at DI but if you have a different spell for DI then you can simply switch the spell it casts to get to DI in the route that it loads. Unfortunately that's not a big enough change to warrant a completely different version of the meta to be uploaded (imho). If you need help with the change, let me know.

Cheers! :ugeek:
~Trigger9008~

Fire_Chimp

Post #9 »

I would be very interested in knowing how to change the spell for di. I know very little about metas. How do I go about doing its?

Trigger9008

Post #10 »

~Trigger9008~