BETA: Gateway to the Deep (aka Viss Flag)

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Trigger9008

BETA: Gateway to the Deep (aka Viss Flag)

Post #1 »

This meta will attune you to the Vissidal lifestone at the end! (I try to notify people when this type of thing will happen.)

I'm am also writing a meta that will run DI flag which will run after this meta if you choose. I'll put that info in a different thread though because it will be an independent meta.

Meta requirements:
  • lvl 130+
  • 1 Yellow Jewel, Pyreal Bar, Sezzherei's Lair, and Swamp Stone (more than 1 of each won't hurt but also won't be used. The meta will not collect them for you. There are other metas for that.)
  • LS recall, LS Sending, Return to the Keep, OR Aerlinthe Recall spells.
    • If you don NOT have Aerlinthe Recall then you must have 'Return to the Keep' AND a D note OR:
      • If you do NOT have 'Return to the Keep', you must be tied or attuned to the Candeth Lifestone AND have a D note.
  • Ulgrim's Recall OR be in an allegiance with access to Black Spawn Den Portal Device from the drop to provide access to Ayan Baqur.
    • You can nullify this requirement by obtaining a Watcher Token before you begin.
I recommend adding 'Bur Lizk' as either a '2' or '0' priority under your monsters tab depending on your character capability. '0' for squishy/ill-equipped characters and '2' for tanky/well-equipped characters. The mob is an undead with 8k health in the later stage of the meta. He is accompanied by many 'Undead Minions' (lvl 160) and you can end up taking a lot of damage trying to kill him.

Say !go to start or !buff to force a buff cycle.

On a side note: If you used the '!darkisle' command to force this meta to run Dark Isle flagging after, it won't work yet. I haven't released that meta. I put the command in early so you won't have to get an 'updated' copy later. So bottom line: Don't use the command yet.
The meta for Dark Isle is up!

Cheers!
SAGatewayToTheDeep.zip
(32.33 KiB) Downloaded 561 times
Last edited by Trigger9008 on May 29th, 2016, 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Trigger9008~

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #2 »

Trigger9008

Post #3 »

Not really sure what you mean by this... lol :oops:
~Trigger9008~

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #4 »

Lmao, it means I like it =p
(I didn't make the meme lol)

Nephi

Post #5 »

Just wanted to say thanks! It worked fine without a hitch.

The Cheese

Post #6 »

Any word on the DI flagging part yet?

Trigger9008

Post #7 »

The Cheese wrote:Any word on the DI flagging part yet?
It's done. Uploading after this update.

I've noticed that this meta will not work properly if you have a Brilliant Shard (from the shadow armor quest) in your inventory, so if you do have one, you'll have to get rid of it before you run this meta.
~Trigger9008~

Trigger9008

Post #8 »

Over 80 downloads now, any other bugs (besides the one I found with the Brilliant Shard) spotted?
~Trigger9008~