BETA: Single Account Portal Bot.

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
bradacc

Post #11 »

Thanks for putting all of this up Trigger. I used your file to figure out how to get my guys to summon portals for me and it worked perfect.

Trigger9008

Post #12 »

My pleasure! :D Glad to know it worked.
~Trigger9008~

Labrynth2016

Post #13 »

Greetings !

I am setting up a single account with mulitple toons on FF as a portal bot system for my guild.

Would you please assist me in setting this up for my situation ?

My Portal Bots are Named and their Destinations are:

PBOne
I. Ayan
II. VOD LS

PBTwo

I. Plateau Village
II. Meats

PBThree

I. Eaters
II. Bore

PBFour

I. Withered
II. Candeth

PBFive

I. Nexus
II. Graveyard

Thank you in advance !

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #14 »

You must attempt it yourself before anyone will go out of their way to help.
If you look at the bottom of the first page there is a program created to help set it up.
http://www.immortalbob.com/phpBB3/viewt ... =254#p1274

Follow the instructions, if you have problems you can come ask.

Primordius
Complete Tool

Post #15 »

Having one major issue in regards to usage of a TrigPortal bot:

When the meta determines that the portal tie is on another character, it successfully exits the world to go to the Select Character screen. However, the issue is when Enter World is pressed (using Mag-Filter). It spam presses it and often creates a "multiple-login attempt" and results in a "You have been disconnected from the game server" screen.

I have observed it do this action and what appears to happen is either:

Enter World pressed. Portal Space begins. Flickers back to Character Selection screen and Enter World is pressed again. Portal Space begins again. It may do this 3 or 4 more additional times.

Or:

It will press Enter World button 4 or 5 times in rapid succession before going to Portal Space.

It seems to be about 30% of the time that it results in being disconnected by the server.

I looked at the meta's functionality with /mf commands and it appears to not be an issue with the meta itself but rather with Mag-Filter entirely with how it handles "/mf lnc set CharacterName" having no delay on it.

Mag-Filter version: 3.2.4.0
Decal version: 2.9.7.5

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #16 »

its magfilter...

i frequently get the double login attempts, but never have been disconnected entirely...
Immortalbob of MT

Primordius
Complete Tool

Post #17 »

Every time I look at my portal bot's screen, it's saying, "The connection to the server has been lost!" and it happens SEVERAL times a day.

Meanwhile, my buff bot character has 0 issues.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #18 »

I've never been disconnected from magfilter attempts and I've watched it spam that crap for a good 30 seconds to get back in during a laggy day.

No idea.

Your buffbot uses a plugin that doesn't relog. Not a valid comparison.

pax5055

Post #19 »

have a problem with the meta, as soon as it logs the next character in, it loses the meta.
even after putting in /vt start /vt meta load Trigportal /vt opt set Enablemeta true

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #20 »

pax5055 wrote:have a problem with the meta, as soon as it logs the next character in, it loses the meta.
even after putting in /vt start /vt meta load Trigportal /vt opt set Enablemeta true
It is loading a blank meta called Trigportal because you have the command /vt meta load Trigportal

Change it to /vt meta load TrigPortal (same capitalization as the file)