BETA: Bur Flagging lvl 80+

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Trigger9008

BETA: Bur Flagging lvl 80+

Post #1 »

Literal copy/paste from meta:
/vt echo Quest Req: lvl 80+ (Once/Character) Meta Req: LS recall, LS Sending, or Aphus recall spell. (Supported Life Stones: Arwic, Sanamar, GW, Candeth, or any starter town.)
/vt echo Quest Rewards: ~46mil exp, access to Bur.
/vt echo Say !go to start or !buff to force a buff cycle.

I originally wasn't going to share this. The catches for getting stuck / hitting random portals were not originally going to be a part of it, that's why they are thrown in the way they are, and it's quite laughable but it works.

If you find anything wrong with it (like if it doesn't work with lugian, shadow, empyrean, or tumerok characters) please let me know. It's been tested with a regular human and a male gearknight.
SABurFlagging.met
(79.8 KiB) Downloaded 724 times
PS:
It was not originally intended for fellows. But I modified it after initial creation so that it should still work if you have multiple people run it simultaneously.
~Trigger9008~

yaroz

Post #2 »

It's nice of you to release this. Just a side note: there's another Bur flagging meta on here too that I've used several times in the past.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #3 »

yaroz wrote:It's nice of you to release this. Just a side note: there's another Bur flagging meta on here too that I've used several times in the past.
Where?

Trigger9008

Post #4 »

yaroz wrote:It's nice of you to release this. Just a side note: there's another Bur flagging meta on here too that I've used several times in the past.
I searched for 'Bur Flag' and just 'Bur' before I even decided to share this one. I'm sorry if it's a duplicate. Maybe the other meta can be put into a better location so that people can locate it?
~Trigger9008~

yaroz

Post #5 »

I'll see if I can find it again.

Hmmm.. can't find it.. I thought I downloaded it from here...

Trigger9008

Post #6 »

120+ downloads, any bugs here? Anyone?
~Trigger9008~

Dpartd

Post #7 »

I'm here to say that your Meta still works flawlessly today, as tested by me on a GDLE EMU server.

Well done, this was a very smooth execution!