Request Thread: What tedious task would you like to see "meta'd"

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Vespers

Post #61 »

How about a meta that gets Candeth Keep Recall?? Now that's tedious!!

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #62 »

Vespers wrote:How about a meta that gets Candeth Keep Recall?? Now that's tedious!!
no meta necessary, just run around VoD until you come across 3-4 spawns of virindi near eachother, then make a route between them. the virindi spawns in vod are static once loaded.
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #63 »

bigpuffy wrote:I would love to see a Meta for finding ulgrims recall scroll .

side note: I have tried several meta's and they are fantasic. Thank you all for your wonderful work and allowing us to access and use it!
no meta necessary just a route around the beaches of the vessayen isles. You can make it faster by only having shallows devourer in your monster list, unchecking default. And adding "species==slithis && range<=4" so you only attack slithis that are in your way, they have a habit of getting your nav stuck...
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #64 »

ApolloArcher wrote:I think it would be cool to see a colo key pulling meta, Maybe a colo key sharing meta too. Not sure if its possible or not.
You can easily modify any of the chest pull metas out there for the colo chest, but sharing might be a bit more difficult.
Immortalbob of MT

dePapp

Post #65 »

I'm not sure if this has been requested before, but, I would really like a meta for the Arwic chests for DT. would need to have one meta to loot the chest (which I see Hells has already provided), house recall to be killed, recall to arwic lifestone, and remain looting, house recall and loot old corpse, then repeat.

Need to likely have another meta running on second account to kill the guy.

its very frustrating trying to use mules full of keys on DT.

thanks, Ciao,

dePapp

Kempeck

Post #66 »

How about "Lost Lore"? That would be a tedious, and handy meta to have.
Kempeck Rhal (HW) - MT
Geis Rahl (War) - MT
All of the K'mpeck's & Any of the "Mistake" toons
/cg for Kempeck if you need me

Klar

Post #67 »

How about one for the gauntlet bosses

RcCarGuy

Post #68 »

Hey guys just came back to the game and im learning all this stuff and about metas ... Something i would truly enjoy seeing and i have yet to find it anywhere is a meta to log my toons in and out for the summoning event .. I try to do it by hand but no luck i get maybe 3 toons in . just not fast enough and cant find the NPC in all the junk going on ... thanks in advance .

Diva

Post #69 »

Responce to RcCarGuy

There is a meta to log in all toon and talk to monroe, Wonder if that meta could be altered to do the same for PV guy?

Just a thought.
He who expects NO gratitude, shall NEVER be disappointed!

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #70 »

Isnt there a magtools command to select something. Could just keep that command in your clipboard and ctrl+v
Immortalbob of MT