Request Thread: What tedious task would you like to see "meta'd"

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Immortalbob
Site Admin

Request Thread: What tedious task would you like to see "meta'd"

Post #1 »

Title says it all.

This is just a request thread, requests may or may not be created.
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

flylo123 wrote:Was just wondering if any of the more tech savvy people wouldn't mind making a few bucks making some simple Meta's for me.
HellsWrath wrote:We do not talk about metas for cash on these boards. Those are the type of metas that would be shared publicly.
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #4 »

That's probably one of the few outright no's we have to give...
Immortalbob of MT

Joran Heartseeker

Post #5 »

Someone made a start on it a while back, but I don't think it ever got finished.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #6 »

Narzull had one pretty much complete, but it caused landblock issues ... and then his harddrive failed and he lost it.

I won't touch it.

yaroz

Post #7 »

I want one that will determine which augs I'm missing and go get them for me, depending on how many gems I have, as well as determine which Lum Auras I'm missing and go get them, based on the amount of Luminance I have...

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #8 »

The aug gems wouldn't be too bad. Parse through all Aug charprops and assign a variable to each. Create a route from TN to every single aug npc. Require TN as recall. Load routes based on the variables + blank aug gems in inventory.

Ratings would be a mess, since you can't differentiate between the Seers. We just have Nali's ratings, and total ratings.

yaroz

Post #9 »

So, you'll have it done on Friday? ;)

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #10 »

Sure, right after you build me a custom meta editor with intellisense and rule cloning :D