BETA: Glenden Wood Invaders (GW Recall)

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
HellsWrath
Site Admin

BETA: Glenden Wood Invaders (GW Recall)

Post #1 »

You need a character profile loaded with 5-8 range and 1.5 follow/nav min. Attack Default mobs with whatever.

If newbs want specific character profiles I can make those or write a guide. This is intended more for levels 120+ that will just crush everything with ease.

At the Glenden Wood drop turn Vtank and Meta On
Set the state to "LondigulFlag"
Attachments
GlendenWoodInvaders.zip
(3.32 KiB) Downloaded 579 times

Tacit_MT

Post #2 »

Works great Hells. Only issue I had on some characters was their last profile had navpriorityboost turned on and they ended up running in circles at the kill section (added navboost off command at startup to fix).

Issue 2 needs a chat detection command and route added in the LondigualTurnin state.

Chat: ^Congratulations, you are officially a member of the Glenden Wood Militia!
Route: (Once) UseNPC: Londigul Ellic the Armorer

Without that they kill the first batch of invaders, go talk to npc then just stand in front of him. Talking to him again triggers them to go start the north/east/west roadblock clearing.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #3 »

I figured I would miss a step or two :D

Thanks for the notes, I'll fix it up shortly.

nogoodhart

Post #4 »

Some reason i ran this a few days ago and kept running into the issue of my guys only doing the first quest then standing still. now it worked perfect :D Great job!