GM: Diemos Flagging

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Tacit_MT

GM: Diemos Flagging

Post #1 »

Start character in town network, or have Facility Hub Recall or Facility Hub Portal Gem, or have Tusker Island Recall for fully automated routing. Lockpick skill (add a lockpick to consumables tab) and Golden Key required for Focusing Stone dungeon (Mines of Despair - Empyrean Sun Stone) or bring someone to pkl trick through the doors. Keys for Colier Mines will be collected as needed - if you have extras it will bypass getting those keys. If you are reusing The Baron's Key, make sure you have 2 uses left on it or you WILL get stuck.

New character profile DeimosFlag will be created so as to not destroy any of your current profiles.
You must edit your own Loot Profile.

Manually apply all stones together and take them to Diemos statue to be flagged - enjoy.

Commands:
!Arwic - get stone from Arwic Mines
!Colier - get stone from Colier Mines
!Despair - get stone from Mines of Despair

Items to be added to your Loot profile:
The Baron's Key
Scratched Key
Cell Key
Small Rusted Key
Attachments
DiemosFlag.met
(76.73 KiB) Downloaded 630 times
Last edited by Tacit_MT on August 8th, 2015, 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

niiiiice!!!!

I hate doing this task...thanks for the submission!
Immortalbob of MT

yaroz

Post #3 »

Ran this one this morning... EXCELLENT!! haha.. only bad thing was that my toon didn't have lockpick and he ran right to the doors to the right, but I just ran a toon that did to flip levers.