Example TN State

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Trigger9008

Example TN State

Post #1 »

Greetings,

Personally I dislike buying TN gems because I find them to be of little to no use to me. I'm not trying to start any crap over the subject so please keep opinions on the matter out of this thread so that people can focus on the point.
TNExample.met
(11.44 KiB) Downloaded 326 times
I've listed an example here of how to use recalls in place of TN gems. I use these 2 states in almost all of my metas so that people don't have to use TN gems. (Also so that MP, Sanctuary, and other places don't get spammed with gateways to TN.) These two simple TN states (TN1 and TN2) will get anyone to TN if they meet the following conditions: LS recall, LS Sending, or Aphus recall spell. Or attuned to a supported LS. (Supported Life Stones: Arwic, GW, Candeth, or any starter town (including Sanamar).)

So far this also works if you have not yet attuned to an LS on your newb char. I have not tested this on a new char starting in Yaraq but it should work. If anyone finds any problems or has a different (shorter) solution for TN, please post!

Feel free to use this in your metas! I have a bare-bone meta that has this and a few other meta states already included which saves me from having to remake these states all the time.

Thanks for your time!

Edit: Fixed typos
~Trigger9008~