GM: Key/chest agnostic pull meta.

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Singlar

GM: Key/chest agnostic pull meta.

Post #1 »

This is meta that allows you to pull any chest. Select the key and start the meta by saying '.pull' in fellow text. It will use the selected key, and any with the same name, on the nearest chest. It will continue doing so until you run out of keys by that name.
Attachments
Pull.met
(1.25 KiB) Downloaded 472 times
Last edited by Singlar on March 4th, 2015, 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

Very cool!
Immortalbob of MT

yaroz

Post #3 »

Nice.. only thing I'd change is adding a chat rule in the Pull state for "The Key doesn't fit this lock."

Code: Select all

Chat: "The key doesn't fit this lock."
All: Chat Command: /f This is the wrong key for this chest
     Set Meta State: Default

yaroz

Post #4 »

Another thing that I noticed is that when you're done pulling keys, it doesn't release the chest. Perhaps instead of just saying you're done and exiting back to the default state, do another Expression Action of

Code: Select all

actiontryuseitem[wobjectfindnearestbyobjectclass[10]]
to close the chest, then exit to the default state.

Singlar

Post #5 »

Tried checking for the key doesn't fit the lock message, I can't seem to capture it.

And it should close the chest. The close 'use' happens at +12 seconds, the check for end happens at +14, and the reset at +15.

Kempeck

Post #6 »

This is only for Legendary's? Tried to use this on Zaik MFC, and use 2 SMFC's before I noticed it wasn't pulling valid items. I am clueless as to how to edit a meta. I'd love to be able to have this pull Epics as well, but limit to Armor Wk and Arc.
Kempeck Rhal (HW) - MT
Geis Rahl (War) - MT
All of the K'mpeck's & Any of the "Mistake" toons
/cg for Kempeck if you need me

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #7 »

There is a Mana Forge Chest meta on the public repo
http://www.virindi.net/wiki/index.php/P ... ls.2FOther

Hasn't been updated to use functions but nonetheless it still works great.

If it "wasn't pulling valid items" that is a result your loot profile, not the meta. The meta just uses the keys on the chest and opens. Nothing more.

yaroz

Post #8 »

I use the logic in this meta to use legendaries, colo, exquisite, and mana forge keys.. I make sure I have the correct loot profile loaded though.

Kempeck

Post #9 »

I want to say, first, I LOVE this meta!! it pulls salvageable items, but does not salvage them. How can I run 2 meta? This, to pull leg items, and http://www.immortalbob.com/phpBB3/viewt ... p?f=6&t=64, to salvage items that this meta pulls, according to my loot profile?

Or am I missing something somewhere? Thanks.
Kempeck Rhal (HW) - MT
Geis Rahl (War) - MT
All of the K'mpeck's & Any of the "Mistake" toons
/cg for Kempeck if you need me

yaroz

Post #10 »

Kempeck wrote:I want to say, first, I LOVE this meta!! it pulls salvageable items, but does not salvage them. How can I run 2 meta? This, to pull leg items, and http://www.immortalbob.com/phpBB3/viewt ... p?f=6&t=64, to salvage items that this meta pulls, according to my loot profile?

Or am I missing something somewhere? Thanks.
Kempeck, I'll modify mine to combine the two (it's easy to do) and post it tomorrow or Friday (most likely tomorrow).