GM: Key/chest agnostic pull meta.

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Kempeck

Post #11 »

Kempeck, I'll modify mine to combine the two (it's easy to do) and post it tomorrow or Friday (most likely tomorrow).
Thank you very much!!!
Kempeck Rhal (HW) - MT
Geis Rahl (War) - MT
All of the K'mpeck's & Any of the "Mistake" toons
/cg for Kempeck if you need me

Kempeck

Post #12 »

Kempeck wrote:
Kempeck, I'll modify mine to combine the two (it's easy to do) and post it tomorrow or Friday (most likely tomorrow).
Thank you very much!!!
Any luck with this? :)
Kempeck Rhal (HW) - MT
Geis Rahl (War) - MT

yaroz

Post #13 »

This is what I came up with... If you want to loot salvage, just to a "!loot salvage" before you pull, and if you want to switch it back, do a "!loot all". Those two commands will set a var (lootSalvage) to true/false, and issue the commands to set the mag-tools options accordingly.

On a side note, I tried this with my salvage profile on the arwic chests, and it pulled salvage with all my normal settings (mag-tools loot corpse set to on, and not pressing L to loot the container), and it waited until after it was done looting to salvage the items. I thought that was not supposed to work, and that's why the LegendarySalvage meta was introduced..

Anywho.. here you go, regardless...
Attachments
Pull.met
(2.2 KiB) Downloaded 267 times

Kempeck

Post #14 »

I'm not, quite, sure what I'm doing wrong. Tried "!loot salvage" & "!loot all" before ".pull". It loots Legs and salvage, but doesn't salvage the salvageable items. Tried it with autoloot chests on and off. Help!
Kempeck Rhal (HW) - MT
Geis Rahl (War) - MT

yaroz

Post #15 »

Do you have your loot profile set up to salvage the items?

Ok.. here are the instructions..

If you want to loot salvage..
1) Make sure you have a salvage loot profile
2) Make sure you have L mapped to LootThisContainer or LootThisChest in Virindi Hotkey System (I can't remember what it was specifically)
3) type !loot salvage
4) type !pull

If you want to switch back to looting other stuff..
1) make sure you have your legendary/mfk/whatever loot profile selected
2) type !loot all
3) type !pull

Kempeck

Post #16 »

yaroz wrote:Do you have your loot profile set up to salvage the items?

Ok.. here are the instructions..

If you want to loot salvage..
1) Make sure you have a salvage loot profile
2) Make sure you have L mapped to LootThisContainer or LootThisChest in Virindi Hotkey System (I can't remember what it was specifically)
3) type !loot salvage
4) type !pull

If you want to switch back to looting other stuff..
1) make sure you have your legendary/mfk/whatever loot profile selected
2) type !loot all
3) type !pull
Mag-tools "autoloot chest" on or off?
Kempeck Rhal (HW) - MT
Geis Rahl (War) - MT

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #17 »

Kempeck wrote: Mag-tools "autoloot chest" on or off?
yaroz wrote: 2) Make sure you have L mapped to LootThisContainer or LootThisChest in Virindi Hotkey System (I can't remember what it was specifically)
yaroz wrote:.. If you want to loot salvage, just to a "!loot salvage" before you pull, and if you want to switch it back, do a "!loot all". Those two commands will set a var (lootSalvage) to true/false, and issue the commands to set the mag-tools options accordingly.

Kempeck

Post #18 »

HellsWrath wrote:
Kempeck wrote: Mag-tools "autoloot chest" on or off?
yaroz wrote: 2) Make sure you have L mapped to LootThisContainer or LootThisChest in Virindi Hotkey System (I can't remember what it was specifically)
yaroz wrote:.. If you want to loot salvage, just to a "!loot salvage" before you pull, and if you want to switch it back, do a "!loot all". Those two commands will set a var (lootSalvage) to true/false, and issue the commands to set the mag-tools options accordingly.
Hellswrath,

I did read the quoted text, several times. I have "l" (does case matter?) mapped to LootThisContainer in magtools. I tried it with magtools Auotloot Chests on & off. I've come to leave it off. Same result. Leg's/Epics pulled along with salvageable items, but it does not salvage them. What am I missing? I really do not mean to be a bother and I am reading everything that has been posted and following directions, as given. I just can't get it to salvage items looted from chests, as Yaroz can.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.
Kempeck Rhal (HW) - MT
Geis Rahl (War) - MT

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #19 »

Kempeck wrote: Hellswrath,

I did read the quoted text, several times. I have "l" (does case matter?) mapped to LootThisContainer in magtools. I tried it with magtools Auotloot Chests on & off. I've come to leave it off. Same result. Leg's/Epics pulled along with salvageable items, but it does not salvage them. What am I missing? I really do not mean to be a bother and I am reading everything that has been posted and following directions, as given. I just can't get it to salvage items looted from chests, as Yaroz can.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

You do not need to touch any settings in Mag-Tools.

The command "!loot salvage" will turn OFF the options for looting in Mag-Tools so that VTank can take over and salvage from chest - using the L hotkey (L is set to LootThisContainer in Virindi Hotkey System)

The command "!loot all" will turn ON the options for looting in Mag-Tools, so you loot normally from the chest, without salvaging.

Turn Vtank and Meta On.
Say the command you want.
Say "!pull"

On a side note - does your loot profile have salvage rules enabled?