GM: Dye Plant Collection meta

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Tao

Post #11 »

My apologies to all. I'm completely new to metas but eager to learn. My Decal is updated. I have the most recent Magtools. I've downloaded all the metas I'd like to run and placed them, the .met files,into the Vtank folder. Regarding the Dye plant meta, I load the meta, check enable meta, check run, then what? How do I start it? Again, sorry to bother you with such beginner questions. I'd appreciate the help. Thanks!

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #12 »

Tao wrote:My apologies to all. I'm completely new to metas but eager to learn. My Decal is updated. I have the most recent Magtools. I've downloaded all the metas I'd like to run and placed them, the .met files,into the Vtank folder. Regarding the Dye plant meta, I load the meta, check enable meta, check run, then what? How do I start it? Again, sorry to bother you with such beginner questions. I'd appreciate the help. Thanks!
in the zip file there is a text file with the commands...
Immortalbob of MT

Tao

Post #13 »

Thanks for replying. Yes, I knew that however this is what I understand. I load the meta and turn vtank on. Then I type !Dryreach - Hennacin Plant(Red) without the plant description and since I have aphus recall I can start anywhere?

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #14 »

just type !dryreach and watch it go
Immortalbob of MT

Tao

Post #15 »

Okay, I loaded the meta and moved my character to the annex side of the town network then enabled the meta and macro then typed !Dryreach and nothing. I'm missing something most likely obvious. Help, please.

Tao

Post #16 »

Ok I started the meta again and it said "you don't belong to a fellowship" so I created one and type !Dryreach again and it started!! Does this imply that all metas require you to be in a fellowship?

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #17 »

Tao wrote:Ok I started the meta again and it said "you don't belong to a fellowship" so I created one and type !Dryreach again and it started!! Does this imply that all metas require you to be in a fellowship?
many do so only people in your fellow can issue commands.
Immortalbob of MT

Tao

Post #18 »

On the Candeth run the meta occasionally gets hung up traversing the incline at 88.8S 68.3W.

DixonDT

Post #19 »

Fantastic job! Love this. Thank you for sharing the info on how you made it as well. Very helpful stuff.

Verenson

Post #20 »

Use this Meta quite a bit, The Kara route does not work, there is a portal at the drop that the Char runs into. It just creates a loop.

Is there a way to edit this? Im pretty new to the editing side of metas, but would be willing to try.