GM: Dye Plant Collection meta

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Dmdtt

GM: Dye Plant Collection meta

Post #1 »

Decided to finally get around to playing with expressions and meta functions and figured this would be a good test/learning expreience. Tutorial for how to set this up at other locations coming soon to the Meta tips and tricks thread.

see documentation for plant locations and commands, only require for this meta is to have Aphus recall or to start in TN annex side when you issue the !command.

Functions used -- see http://www.immortalbob.com/phpBB3/viewt ... f=24&t=120 for better explanation on how to add this to a hunting metas for locations such as neftet

Verifying ObjectClass=18(BasicCooking) is the proper plant type

Code: Select all

Expr wobjectgetname[wobjectfindnearestbyobjectclass[18]]==PlantName
Evaluating distance between playerCharacter and wobject, if less than 110 then triggers condition

Expr coordinatedistancewithz[getplayercoordinates[], wobjectgetphysicscoordinates[wobjectfindnearestbyobjectclass[18]]]<=110
Adding navpt on nearest wobject with ObjectClass==BasicCooking using Chat Expression action

ChatExpr \/vt\ addnavpt\ +coordinatetostring[wobjectgetphysicscoordinates[wobjectfindnearestbyobjectclass[18]]]
Picking up nearest ObjectClass=18(Basic Cooking)- used in a circular route with a 5s pause

ExprAct actiontryuseitem[wobjectfindnearestbyobjectclass[18]]
Variable to determine if plant is close

Expr coordinatedistancewithz[getplayercoordinates[], wobjectgetphysicscoordinates[wobjectfindnearestbyobjectclass[18]]]<=18

Expr Act setvar[plantClose, 1]
Evaluating if plant has been picked up, if viarable for plantClose has been set and plant is no longer within 20m triggers condition.

All:{getvar[plantClose]==1, Expr coordinatedistancewithz[getplayercoordinates[], wobjectgetphysicscoordinates[wobjectfindnearestbyobjectclass[18]]]>20}
Attachments
DyePlant.zip
(213.36 KiB) Downloaded 976 times

Heartless

Post #2 »

i have been running the Dryreach red plant part. when you first portal in to Dryreach the meta would run into the gate and just keep running so i opened in it myself and turned on open doors. after that the meta loaded the open gate route but the open gate route is set on circular and i think it needs to be set to once. other then that it ran the routes and collected the plants well. thanks for all your hard work.

Dmdtt

Post #3 »

Heartless wrote:i have been running the Dryreach red plant part. when you first portal in to Dryreach the meta would run into the gate and just keep running so i opened in it myself and turned on open doors. after that the meta loaded the open gate route but the open gate route is set on circular and i think it needs to be set to once. other then that it ran the routes and collected the plants well. thanks for all your hard work.
Thanks for the heads up, fixed the issue. seems I mixed up the find door open vs door closed meta function.

Dmdtt

Post #4 »

Added an update:

New route Danby's Outpost for collecting Red and Yellow plants

Fixed Runback for when you fall through a random portal

Requires Aphus Recall to continue if fall through a random landscape portal.

Dmdtt

Post #5 »

Updated again

fixed error where meta would load hunting route if it entered a random portal while in the process of picking up a plant.

Kempeck

Post #6 »

This is an awesome Meta. I use it while at work. Have rounded up a ton of plants to dye future suits.
Kempeck Rhal (HW) - MT
Geis Rahl (War) - MT
All of the K'mpeck's & Any of the "Mistake" toons
/cg for Kempeck if you need me

micktheemick

Post #7 »

Do you have to have the alphus recall for all the options to work?
ex: /f !FrozenNorth - it hands up, and keeps looking for a spell.

Also, don't understand why buffing is a part of the meta. I would think one would be prepped to start...

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #8 »

micktheemick wrote:Do you have to have the alphus recall for all the options to work?

Also, don't understand why buffing is a part of the meta. I would think one would be prepped to start...
You would think that, but you haven't spent the last 3 years building metas for people ;)

You could edit the meta to remove the need for aphus if you wanted to get yourself to the start location.

Dmdtt

Post #9 »

micktheemick wrote:Do you have to have the alphus recall for all the options to work?

you can change that specific route to a diff recall, just make sure to route it to the annex side of TN drop. then it will take over again. or just get aphus recall everyone should have it, it is the fastest way outside of primary/secondary tie to TN to get there.

invisible fire

Post #10 »

Attached Chaos Helper files.
Attachments
dyeplant.zip
(550 Bytes) Downloaded 522 times