GM: Dye Plant Collection meta

Have a meta to release to the public? Looking to download a meta? This is the place for you!
Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #21 »

you can create your own kara route and embed it in place of the old one.
Immortalbob of MT

Dmdtt

Post #22 »

Verenson wrote:Use this Meta quite a bit, The Kara route does not work, there is a portal at the drop that the Char runs into. It just creates a loop.

Is there a way to edit this? Im pretty new to the editing side of metas, but would be willing to try.

this really does not surprise me to be quite honest, 1 of 2 things is happening either A. the portal you are running into is a random spawn portal which happens near the drop fairly often and it can mess up the meta pretty heavily.

or B its because the version of the game we have available to us is different from the live version I made the meta on.

the devs for AC were rather stupid with how landscape spawns worked for example and had preset versions of each area based on season and for some odd reason every season change also shifted the locations of rocks/trees/portals etc a few feet or in some cases like in VoD entirely new trees would be in place where none existed before.

more likely reason is because a random spawned portal was at the start of the kara route when you first zoned in and because it routes you back as quickly as it does the landblock does not have a chance to reset. so my advice would be to try again after letting the landblock sit for 20-30minutes. (although to be quite honest I don't know how landblock resets work on the currently available servers so this might not be an option).