Introducing the Universal Remote, a tool designed to help you play Asheron's Call the way you want to play it. The goal is to help you access the advanced tools of VTank metas without having to know how to write a meta.
- Quests: Includes Stipends, four matrons, five eaters, Lost Pet, Mage Academy, Temples of Forgetfulness and Enlightenment, and Sir Bellas Flag/Dungeon so you can get your character to the content you want quickly.
- Cycling: Need all of your characters to get Stipends? The meta can swap through your characters automatically for *all quests* and some Nav routes as well.
- *Master Cycle: With just a few simple commands, you can have your account cycle through your characters for multiple quests in a row! This function can be used with any quest or route that can be cycled.
- Quest Progress Saving: If you get disconnected (or want a break), in most cases, the meta will know where you left off. Type "!ContinueQuest" when you log back in. If you're running a Master Cycle, it will resume automatically.
- Turn-Ins: For certain NPCs such as the Olthoi Hunter or Clemenza, you can issue a single command and the meta will hand in all of your trophies for you. There's also a similar command for generic Collectors as well.
- Hunting: Set up a hunting route, a recomp and buff bot schedule, and a return route (in case you die) with just a few commands. While enabled, the meta will also autopack and autosalvage periodically to keep your inventory tidy. All of this is saved per character, so next time, you can start the routine again with a single click.
- Navigate: All TN and Desert March Destinations, AB, WJ, Candeth Keep. Set custom paths to the TN per character so one uses AL recall while another uses /ah to reach the TN. Set up to 20 navs for quick use, all of which can be cycled. Use the GatewayCycle command to quickly and automatically get **all your characters through a gateway for a quest.
- Multi-Character commands: Swap the "!" mark to a "#" and all characters within range (that has the speaker on their whitelist) will execute the command. If you use the UI to issue commands, the commands can be issued to all of your characters no matter where they are as a Thought so as to not pollute chat channels.
- Secure: Your whitelist is stored per server and is auto-populated as your characters log in. You can add names to a Blacklist to cancel them or manually add names to the whitelist so friends can issue commands to your characters.
- Maintenance: Set recomp routes, a rally route, buff bot names, routes, and profiles with just a few commands or use Buff Cycle to have your characters buff themselves up, and add them to your Master Cycle so they're always ready.
- Quick Suits: Set or equip up to five sets of equipment with just a click -- no need to know commands or come up with names.
- Baning: Catches the VTank Impen loop bug, cancels buffing, and manually finishes buffing for you.
This meta has already been tested and is pretty stable, but you never know what will happen when a bunch of people get their hands on it. With that said, I'm not responsible for anything that goes wrong with the use of this meta. It may seem to make decisions, but it's just a tool. I recommend watching the meta at least a few times, especially when running quests, to make sure that you're comfortable with what the meta is doing and to be there if and (inevitably) when something goes wrong.
I hope you find the meta useful and it helps you get back to engaging with your favorite parts of AC! <3
*Use of some functions, including the Master Cycle, will be unavailable if you have not used the "Register" function for that account. All this does is teach the meta which characters belong to which account (stored locally) so as to make certain functions smoother.
**Accounts must be registered. Must use top-level summon spell. Does not account for lag, disconnects, or servers with more than 11 characters per account.