Creating Loot Profiles

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
malgy

Creating Loot Profiles

Post #1 »

I love the lootsnoob profile and have been able to modify it to suit quit a large range of toons and situations but now I am trying to level some toons with out creature until around 125.

I already have tank looting no wield majors but Is there a way to also get it to look for :

no wield armor with majors and creature level 6 or 7 spells ?

The only way I can think of doing this is to add the name of every spell to the name matching list but is there an easier way?

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

check out the item only section in loot snob, below the wand section
Immortalbob of MT

malgy

Post #3 »

TY!

I checked out that section and this was what I came up with. A Basic profile for the sub 150 player lacking creature magic. I need to look at wands and weapons in more detail to make better looting profiles but I am hoping this will work for now. I play at my own pace and highest toon atm is 70.

http://malgron.com/Sub150.utl

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #4 »

Awesome dude, thanks for sharing with the community! Remember, you can attach your profiles directly to the thread as well!
Immortalbob of MT

malgy

Post #5 »

I noticed that some loot has adja's blessing and others have adja's boon.. TY turbine for being consistent! hehe

Now I just need to understand the weapons and wands ratings formula better, would like to build loot rules for bellow 400 down to no wields but am not getting the math correct for calculating things like base md or buffed md , mc etc.