Mag-tools vendors commands question.

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
ioconnor

Post #11 »

HellsWrath wrote: Is the character that needs to buy mana stones not looting corpses?
Vtank will automatically loot and fill mana stones if you add the stones (not charges) to your consumables list
Sometimes you need a lot of mana stones and must buy them. For instance I have one mage that uses the dispell drum and though he loots mana stones off the ground I still must buy him 70 a day. And the only mage that supplies major mana stones is Celdiseth. (Last time I checked which was last week.)

Since I have mages with identical templates the solution described here does not work.
Loyola wrote:... All you do is the items you want only one character to purchase, you put in a CharacterBuffedSkill rule for the items that need to be different. This way it will only buy that item if the character has the required skill check.

I have attached my auto buy/sell profile i use where i do this check for Prismatic Tapers
So I manually change the buy profile to get around this problem as I stock up once a day. I suppose I could send the other toons to a different mage shop. Either way though it would be much easier to have a check on the toons name and buy from a single shop with no manual intervention.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #12 »

It would definitely be nice to have that feature, but Mag hasn't been in game for over 8 months.

Mag-Tools is open-source. You could make the changes if you have the ability, or know somebody who does.