Pyreals

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Delta

Pyreals

Post #1 »

Not sure if it has been mentioned elsewhere, but have any of you guys made a rule to pick up pyreals off of corpses?

I tried just making the rule with Name Matches: Pyreals , but to no avail.

Or can it simply not do it because they come in different quantities?

Thanks in advance, and love the lootsnob profile. It has helped me tremendously in my recent return to the game.

yaroz

Post #2 »

Did you do a /vt propertydump and see what the singular name is (identified by )? My guess is that it would be Pyreal, and not pyreals.

Delta

Post #3 »

I'll give that a shot. Good idea.

I didn't go with the rule of Name Matches: Pyreal based on the fact that there are various items in game made from the material pyreal that would flag it and pick up. Also it would flag Pyreal Pea; though not a bad thing, just not what is intended.

As a new returning player (never migrated my old account, so starting fresh), I find it's necessary to pick up all the pyreals I find on mobs to fund my adventures. I'm sure after a while that may become moot as I can just sell high-value items I don't need, but in the short-term I'm going after every avenue of income.

I'll give your suggestion a try when I get home later this evening. Thanks for the reply.

Delta

Post #4 »

Actually now that I think about it more, would changing the ObjectClass work? So it would look like:

ObjectClass = Money
Name matches: Pyreals

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #5 »

I don't think you would need anything other than object class...what else has the money class?
Immortalbob of MT

Delta

Post #6 »

Yep, you were spot on there Bob. All I put in was the object class and it started to pick them up.

Kudos and thanks for the suggestions.