Help with VT and CH

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Fateforger

Help with VT and CH

Post #1 »

I'm having an issue with the IBControl.met and chaos helper, specifically with navigation commands and recalls. I've verified that all of my edit required fields are there according to the instruction, but when I tell my fellow to lifestone recall whether that be slash lifestone or ls recall all of the follow routes stop working and I have to painstakingly reset them whether that's selecting the FC toggle on the vtank remote or going into vtanks route tab. The #follow syntax or chase command isn't working. The text is entered and messages are sent but the chars just stand there unless I manually reset them. Also the follow button on chaos helper doesn't work. Is there something I'm missing?

Dmdtt

Post #2 »

when doing the initial setup did you follow these instructions

3. Characters: on the right, add each character name from your fellowship replacing CHANGEME. charone should be your leader.

4. Follow Nav: on an different character on another account from your leader, go to the route tab in vtank, choose follow from the drop down menu on the lower left, select your leader in game and hit the add button in the route tab of vtank. Now go to the meta tab, go to the %% Follow Nav %% section in the *** Edit Here *** state at the top. now open the rule up, click on load embedded nav file, and import your nav. (should say 1pts) Reload the meta on all characters in the vtank profile tab, and you're good to go!

you can find detailed instructions on initial setup for IBcontrol at
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=500#p2869