Lootsnob problems. Need help

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Killthepoor

Lootsnob problems. Need help

Post #1 »

I noticed my profiles were not properly ID'ing over max weapons seeing as I toggled them on from the editor. We figured out thanks to Magi and Hellswrath that after a fresh install it would ID only my OD+10 weapons. I wanted to loot lower OD weapons so I toggled on the rule and now it stops ID'ing my OD+10 weps again. So basically it will not allow me to toggle on/off any rules that are currently set in the newest lootsnob profile. Any help would be appreciated. Pulling 100s of legendary keys a day and reading the stats is making my eyes bleed. Thanks in advance.

-Kill The Poor

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

I'm confused as i have not had this problem before...

did you save the profile after toggling?
Immortalbob of MT

Killthepoor

Post #3 »

I did everything that I've normally done. I have saved the profile, reloaded it in the client, restarted the client, tried a different account, then finally re installed. After a fresh install it works great, but the only thing is it only picks up what its set to right when its installed and I would like for it to pick up a more variety. Ill try to mess around with it but so far I have had no luck.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #4 »

I've never had an issue with saving changes to the profile...I'll upload a new version right now just in case it is corrupted on my website.
Immortalbob of MT

Killthepoor

Post #5 »

Alright, ill try the new download and see if it helps.

Also on a side note, its not just my computer either. I had my brother try the same thing I did and it happened to him also.

When I ID something that is in the rules and is toggled on, it puts the green rule in front of it. When i toggle things on it doesn't put the green rule in front of it. I'm only guessing that its not properly identifying the item and it wont be picked up.

**Edit**

I think you may have put the wrong lootsnob on your website, all this has are the t8 area items.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #6 »

Killthepoor wrote:When I ID something that is in the rules and is toggled on, it puts the green rule in front of it. When i toggle things on it doesn't put the green rule in front of it. I'm only guessing that its not properly identifying the item and it wont be picked up.
Did this happen with the new profile you downloaded?
Killthepoor wrote: I think you may have put the wrong lootsnob on your website, all this has are the t8 area items.
Nope, thats the one I use which has always been the base for LS, you'll have to toggle what you want on and off.
Immortalbob of MT