Virindi Suit Search 2

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Retrospek

Virindi Suit Search 2

Post #1 »

I have tried, in vain, to put together a major, no level required (ie, toon is under 150), suit of armor. I have all the spells I'm looking for, and it works great, as long as I don't use the maximum level required field. For instance, my toon is level 97, and of course, cannot wield armor that requires 150+. I want to build a major suit for him, and the program would be an awesome time saver if it could work on no-wield armor.

Am I doing something wrong? I have tried to set the max level to 97, no go it found nothing. I tried to set it to 1, no go. I tried 0, no go. I tried -1, and still no go. Thanks for any help anyone can provide. :)

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

i dont have any no wield majors saved...so i cant test this out...hopefully someone else does. GL
Immortalbob of MT

Retrospek

Post #3 »

Immortalbob wrote:i dont have any no wield majors saved...so i cant test this out...hopefully someone else does. GL
Thanks. :)

Xtalibur

Post #4 »

Use Mag-Suit. I'm pretty sure I used it for that purpose in the past. I've had a few issues with it when trying to build suits with less than legendary gear, but it still saves a lot of time. It's nice to have both options, vgiss and mag-suit, in case one doesn't do what you want. Same goes with their inventory trackers. Certain things don't show up in mag-suit for me, so I count on vgi to find them instead.

Retrospek

Post #5 »

Xtalibur wrote:Use Mag-Suit. I'm pretty sure I used it for that purpose in the past. I've had a few issues with it when trying to build suits with less than legendary gear, but it still saves a lot of time. It's nice to have both options, vgiss and mag-suit, in case one doesn't do what you want. Same goes with their inventory trackers. Certain things don't show up in mag-suit for me, so I count on vgi to find them instead.
I came here to see if anyone had a solution for vgiss, and was just about to post this. I discovered this last night, and although I had to rescan all my inventories across multiple accounts, it seems to work pretty well for no-wield armor. Thanks. :)