Loot rule based on AL+modifiers?

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
SomeRandomGuy12

Loot rule based on AL+modifiers?

Post #1 »

Hi all,

Trying to put together a suit for picking up chorizite in the Lugian Quarry (won't do anything else).
What I would like is to pick up high AL, cov/olthoi armor which also has high modifiers against bludg/slash/pierce.

Is there a way to make a loot profile rule based on AL+Modifiers for specific dmg types?

Am I way off looking at the Double Value Key / BludgeonProt?
(I would prefer to not use a "red" value as I was told this could slow looting down)

Cheers,

PS. I'm curious if this could be done, since I could avoid tinkering entirely and also quickly gather suits for other specific situations. DS.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

SomeRandomGuy12 wrote:Hi all,

Trying to put together a suit for picking up chorizite in the Lugian Quarry (won't do anything else).
What I would like is to pick up high AL, cov/olthoi armor which also has high modifiers against bludg/slash/pierce.

Is there a way to make a loot profile rule based on AL+Modifiers for specific dmg types?

Am I way off looking at the Double Value Key / BludgeonProt?
(I would prefer to not use a "red" value as I was told this could slow looting down)

Cheers,

PS. I'm curious if this could be done, since I could avoid tinkering entirely and also quickly gather suits for other specific situations. DS.
you're gonna have to use red rules, don't worry about it.
just do

LVK == unenchantable 9999
buffed LVK >= armor level x
and then the minimum level of prots you want for bludge/slash/pierce...
Immortalbob of MT

SomeRandomGuy12

Post #3 »

Awesome, thanks!

So something like this?
(pasted the "(A) Cov/Olthoi (Fully Unp)"-rule from LootSnob below my rule, for comparison) :-)

Since the Lugians use hollow dmg, I removed the imp/bane reqs to only get AL+mods. Not sure
if the modifiers are effectively considered "buffs" or not. Should I perhaps not use Buffed LVK: ArmorLevel?

String Value Match: Name matches: Covenant|Olthoi
ObjectClass: ObjectClass = Armor
LVK: Unenchantable == 9999
BuffedLVK: Buffed ArmorLevel >=480
DVK: BludgeonProt >=900
DVK: PierceProt >=900
DVK: SlashProt >=900

edit: *doh* just did a propertydump on a piece, and the prots are listed in the 0-2 range, not actual AL. Please ignore the 900 numbers, I will probably never pick that up ;-). Still wondering about what the "Buffed" actually means tho.

-------
(A) Cov/Olthoi (Physical Unp)

0;1;1;7;12;2003;5;5;5
Covenant|Olthoi

-------
(A) Cov/Olthoi (Fully Unp)

0;1;1;7;9;12;2003
Covenant|Olthoi
Bane|Defiance|Incantation of Impen
Minor|Major

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #4 »

buffed armor level includes impen cantrips, which i dont believe help you in this circumstance...you wanna use lvk armor level
Immortalbob of MT

SomeRandomGuy12

Post #5 »

Thanks Immortalbob, much appreciated!