Trouble re-installing Virindi (problem partially solved)

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Shofun

Trouble re-installing Virindi (problem partially solved)

Post #1 »

found an archived post and restored folder relogged now just have to figure out how to get vTank to show up on Vhotkeys :)

I am stuck could not rerun bundle
would launch and the check lib button worked but the install button never activated.

so deleted V's folder and got a copy of vvscleaner which I also am not allowed to run.
I get teh following error message:

VVS service Key no present or access denied.

I am on windows 10.

If i solve the problem will delete this post as i did with my dual logging problem.

one other issue though is decal related and ACTool. which is installed and decal says it is there in the list but no way to access it.
lol i just want to run 1 macro i named "cow tip" and yes that is all it does about 300 time that is.
Last edited by Shofun on September 19th, 2016, 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Joeblow8579

Post #2 »

My recollection is that ACTool hasn't worked in a long, long time. If all you want is cow tipping, there are plugins and metas for that, though of course you'll have to sort out your bundle problems.

Shofun

Post #3 »

Joe thanks for the tip on tipping am currently happily tipping away

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #4 »

Joeblow8579 wrote:My recollection is that ACTool hasn't worked in a long, long time. If all you want is cow tipping, there are plugins and metas for that, though of course you'll have to sort out your bundle problems.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=89

Joeblow8579

Post #5 »

I stand corrected. I had no idea anyone still used that crufty old thing.

Not that I'm calling you crufty, Bob... :lol:

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #6 »

i dont even know what crufty means!!!!

as for people using it, there are a few that still do. there are some things in actool that arent easily accomplished via the virindi bundle, but not much anymore...
Immortalbob of MT