Can we re-order the Virindi Views bar?

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Joeblow8579

Can we re-order the Virindi Views bar?

Post #1 »

Something that's always kind of annoyed me about Decal (and thus the Virindi Views bar) is how you can't choose the location of any of your icons there. For example, V recent pushed out a few updated over a several day period for VTank, and one for Integrator. When Integrator got updated, it went from being just below GoArrow at the top of my bar to the bottom. Then VTank got updated and moved from the middle of the bar to the bottom.

Then a few days later she updated again and now it's near the top of my bar. It plays havoc with my muscle memory, since I used to know exactly where to click to pull up the VTank window, but now I have to actually look, find the icon, and click on it. That ends up being a moving target a lot of the time.

Is there any way to control what goes where on the Virindi Views bar? If not, why not?

If we could choose the order of our icons it would make life a lot easier.

Dmdtt

Post #2 »

currently, no there is no way to reorder your bar. in the future possibly? V was talking about last week making the VVS bar alphabetical that way it didn't change order every update.

Joeblow8579

Post #3 »

That would be fantastic. Obviously, it'd be better to be able to re-order it, but absent that, predictable behavior is better than totally unpredictable behavior.

Yertle

Post #4 »

+1 Same experience here!
Yertle of Morningthaw