VTank/LootSnob not 100%

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Shades

VTank/LootSnob not 100%

Post #1 »

Hello all,

I've been slowly making my perfect profile going off LootSnob... Was using a few dozen durables and I was watching the macro, randomly clicking on items and watched it skip over a few Legendaries. Watched it open a few more and again failed to pick up a few things.
I have noted in the past it will pick up 3/10 Necro Essence even though I have the rule toggled on.

So my issue is, it loots legendaries and essences when it feels like it. Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks!

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

without seeing your profile, and seeing a piece of loot it passed over, it's really hard to tell why it didnt pick it up...
Immortalbob of MT

Shades

Post #3 »

I can upload my profile, but it's also so random from Legendary Strength on a breastplate to Legendary Endurance on sollerets to a Ward on a bracelet.
I'm at work now, the profile I have for looting chests is on my PC not my laptop.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #4 »

well, i can take a look at the rules that should have tripped. could they have been cloth armor types? most armor is objectclass==armor, but there are a few types that are objectclass==clothing.... only on head hands and feet though
Immortalbob of MT

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #5 »

When you come across an item you believe should be looted, select it and type /vt testitem. It will tell you whether or not it is triggering a rule in your profile.