Looting Weapons & Armor of a specific Wk

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Kempeck

Looting Weapons & Armor of a specific Wk

Post #1 »

pulling from Arwic chests and tier 8 areas, I'd like to only loot Weapons & Armor of <=7, with no missile req. I'm using a lootsnob that I have editted over the years. So, I'm looking at adding hundreds of single-line variables to the loot profile. This is not salvage, this is armor and weapons i'll be looting/picking up.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Kempeck Rhal (HW) - MT
Geis Rahl (War) - MT
All of the K'mpeck's & Any of the "Mistake" toons
/cg for Kempeck if you need me

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

Kempeck wrote:pulling from Arwic chests and tier 8 areas, I'd like to only loot Weapons & Armor of <=7, with no missile req. I'm using a lootsnob that I have editted over the years. So, I'm looking at adding hundreds of single-line variables to the loot profile. This is not salvage, this is armor and weapons i'll be looting/picking up.

Any help would be much appreciated.
honestly dude, you're gonna have to add lines to each rule you want that to apply to...
Immortalbob of MT

Joeblow8579

Post #3 »

Any particular reason you only want workmanship <=7 items? You can 10-tink up to work 9 armor with a single rare, and 9-tink any weapon with a single rare.

Kempeck

Post #4 »

As a rule, I do not keep any Epic/Leg of work >7, or that has a missile req. I don't go through as many keys as some people, but it get's frustrating when you have to farm wk 9+ steel to get that 9th or 10th tink. I don't know how many epic/Leg suits y'all build but but I've built custom tailored suits for allegiance members, and friends.

Seeing as there's no easy way, this is a mute point. Thanks everyone.
Kempeck Rhal (HW) - MT
Geis Rahl (War) - MT
All of the K'mpeck's & Any of the "Mistake" toons
/cg for Kempeck if you need me

Joeblow8579

Post #5 »

I always separate my steel into work 1-8, 9, and 10. I've never run out of the high workmanship stuff, since I'm only ever using two or three bags per suit at the very most. You actually only need work 10 steel for the 10th tink on work 9 armor with a rare or the 10th tink on a work 5 piece without one (IIRC). Otherwise work 9 or less is just fine.

I also don't worry about high lore or missile d requirements, since the recipient of the armor can find a missile d rare or train the skill to wield the armor. To each his own, I guess.