Error I have been getting

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Fire_Chimp

Post #1 »

Here's a screenshot of an error that a friend has been getting. I can not figure it out. Please help
Attachments
image.jpeg (264.09 KiB) Viewed 7594 times

YanshiNative

Post #2 »

Looks like VirindiViewService is trying to load SQLite and the library isn't found. Maybe re-installing the bundle would help.

Either that or delete a few of those Marine Biology papers. :D

Joeblow8579

Post #3 »

AC is not compatible with Marine Biology papers.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #4 »

Uninstall Vtank by deleting everything ( save a backup of your VirindiTank folder if you want to keep your profiles )

Download VVS Cleaner - http://www.virindi.net/junk/VVS_Clean
Run normal and as Admin

Reinstall Virindi Tank and run AC to ensure that it works.

If it works, replace the VirindiTank folder with your backup and enjoy.

If it does not then there's a bigger problem.

Fire_Chimp

Post #5 »

What's the best way to delete vtank off the computer. It seems like it always leaves a trace of it no matter what I try to do?

Fire_Chimp

Post #6 »

Only way I had any success is to delete thru decal. Any other way or is that the best or only way?

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #7 »

Fire_Chimp wrote:What's the best way to delete vtank off the computer. It seems like it always leaves a trace of it no matter what I try to do?
Delete the VirindiPlugins folder and run VVS Cleaner
HellsWrath wrote:Uninstall Vtank by deleting everything ( save a backup of your VirindiTank folder if you want to keep your profiles )

Download VVS Cleaner - http://www.virindi.net/junk/VVS_Clean
Run normal and as Admin

Starcrusher

Post #8 »

I see that error occasionally, but very seldom. Usually seems to only be when I try to enter the game with multiple clients simultaneously though. I don't recall seeing it when I log each into the game with clients staggered at least a few seconds. YMMV.