How do you have fellowships loot corpses/chests?

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
bradacc

How do you have fellowships loot corpses/chests?

Post #1 »

I'm starting to try to make my metas more hands free and am unsure of the best way to achieve this. Particularly how to ensure the first guy closes the corpse/chest after looting, and making sure the chest is restocked/locked for the next guy. I've been using a circular nav route of "use corpse, pause, loot item, pause, use corpse", but it can get thrown off pretty easy.

Any thoughts/tricks/tips to share? Thanks in advance!

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

you could make him run away from the corpse, forcing a close
Immortalbob of MT

yaroz

Post #3 »

I run into the locked corpse quite a bit.. member 1 opens and closes a corpse too quickly.. member 2 can't open it until member 1 tries to re-open it (and it won't open.. but it releases the corpse).

bradacc

Post #4 »

Any thoughts on how to check distance between myself and corpse?

I've tried;
/vt mexec coordinatedistancewithz[getplayercoordinates[],wobjectgetphysicscoordinates[wobjectgetselection[]]]
/vt mexec coordinatedistancewithz[getplayercoordinates[],wobjectgetphysicscoordinates[Corpse of Drudge Robber]]
/vt mexec coordinatedistancewithz[getplayercoordinates[],wobjectfindininventorybyname[Corpse of Drudge Robber]]
/vt mexec coordinatedistancewithz[getplayercoordinates[],wobjectgetname[wobjectfindnearestbyobjectclass[5]]==Black Rabbit]

I get the errors below, which I believe is telling me the 2nd item is the problem.
The first one actually works, until I loot an item, then it's checking distance to the item in my inventory.
[VTank] Expression error: wobjectgetphysicscoordinates[] param #1 must be a world object.:
[VTank] Expression error: coordinatedistancewithz[] param #1 must be a coordinates object.:

bradacc

Post #5 »

Got it. I just have to;
\/mt selectp +getvar[Corpse]
coordinatedistancewithz[getplayercoordinates[],wobjectgetphysicscoordinates[wobjectgetselection[]]]