Looting Essences & Olthoi Matron Dungeon XP Items

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Kempeck

Looting Essences & Olthoi Matron Dungeon XP Items

Post #1 »

ok, looting Essences. I used the 200 & 180's, to move down the line so that my n00bs have good pets. Below is the copied rule for Essence (50 Necromancer).
===============================
(T) Essence (50 Necromancer)

0;1;1;12;2007;1;3
Essence
Zombie|Spectre|Skeleton|Maiden
==============================
(T) Essence (100 Necromancer)

0;1;1;12;2007;1;3
Essence
Zombie|Spectre|Skeleton|Maiden
===============================
Does this look right? Is a Calc Total rating of 15 & Dam Rating>=4 good on a lvl 50 & Calc Total rating of 25 & Dam Rating>=8 good on a lvl 50? How could I change this to better pick good, low level, pets?

I hunt the matron dungeons (lvl 40, 60, 90, & 120) with my lowers. I have fooled around with a loot entry for the XP items that gets dropped at the end, but never works. After a couple weeks, I finally gave up and deleted all entries. Any help on this, plerase?
Kempeck Rhal (HW) - MT
Geis Rahl (War) - MT
All of the K'mpeck's & Any of the "Mistake" toons
/cg for Kempeck if you need me

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

Kempeck wrote:ok, looting Essences. I used the 200 & 180's, to move down the line so that my n00bs have good pets. Below is the copied rule for Essence (50 Necromancer).

<snip>

Does this look right? Is a Calc Total rating of 15 & Dam Rating>=4 good on a lvl 50 & Calc Total rating of 25 & Dam Rating>=8 good on a lvl 50? How could I change this to better pick good, low level, pets?
I've never hunted for 50/100 summons, so i can't say for sure, but as long as the icon overlay is right, these look good. You may wish to tweak the rating numbers based on findings.
Kempeck wrote: I hunt the matron dungeons (lvl 40, 60, 90, & 120) with my lowers. I have fooled around with a loot entry for the XP items that gets dropped at the end, but never works. After a couple weeks, I finally gave up and deleted all entries. Any help on this, plerase?
Are you talking about the matron trophy?? If so, that's pretty easy, just do a string value match == Name ==

Code: Select all

Brood Matron Claw

0;1;1
Brood Matron Claw
Don't forget that each hive has a different trophy: Brood Matron Claw, Brood Matron Pincer, Brood Matron Crest, and Brood Matron Carapace

Be sure that it is case sensitive, lowercase letters wont work
Immortalbob of MT

Starcrusher

Post #3 »

I started my essence rules at a total rating of >=30 and damage >=10 and damage resist >=10 for the lower level ones, then moved up the reqs as I acquired better ones. It really wasn't too hard to find plenty meeting those reqs.