Auto-Sell Salvage (How To Keep Steel?)

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Elements

Auto-Sell Salvage (How To Keep Steel?)

Post #1 »

Is there a way to keep specific types of salvage when selling to the vendor? I have used the Sellvage plugin in the past and that worked well, but it was causing memory errors (which forced me to relog with magfilter, which brought up more problems that I won't get into here). Long story short I switched back to using Mag-Tools and Virindi Tank Loot Editor to sell salvage. Everything is good now, except I want to keep Steel, Brass, Pyreal and Black Opal. I have tried name matches in the loot editor (Agate|Alabaster|etc), long value key materials >=, <=, != ...but still no luck.
Last edited by Elements on April 12th, 2016, 4:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

try making 1 rule

material >= x
material <= y
material != steel

maybe that would work?
Immortalbob of MT

Elements

Post #3 »

Contemplating using Sellvage again. My issue with Sellvage is this (if anyone out there knows a solution)... When I log into a character on a window that is not in focus (in the background or behind a different client), that window will shoot up in CPU usage, until I click on it. It goes just high enough to make CPU usage 100%. When I click on the window to bring it into focus, the CPU returns to normal and I can return it to the background, no problems.

In order to get around the memory errors caused by Sellvage, I set my characters to relog (using magfilter) before each sell. When these characters log back in, if I'm not around to click on the window, CPU is a guaranteed 100% from that point on (if it's multiple characters, they share the load), fans go crazy, and temp is probably around 150F if not higher, which is my main concern. Using Windows 10 and AcPowerSaver plugin if that makes a difference.

Elements

Post #4 »

Is this correct?

-------------------------------------
Action: Sell
------------------------------------
ObjectClass = Salvage
Material >= 1 (Ceramic)
Material <= 77 (Teak)
Material != 16 (Black Opal)
Material != 57 (Brass)
Material != 62 (Pyreal)
Material != 64 (Steel)

------------------------------------

Tested on 4 Characters

1st Character: Worked perfectly, sold everything but Black Opal, Brass, Pyreal and Steel.

2nd Character: Sold everything, kept 1 of 2 Black Opals, 2 of 2 Brass, sold Pyreal, kept 1 of 2 Steel.

3rd Character: Sold everything, kept 1 Brass (62), sold 1 Brass (26), kept Steel (75), kept Pyreal (28), sold Black Opal (9).

4th Character: Went in with Steel (92), Brass (42/50), Black Opal (79), Pyreal (36/95). Sold Black Opal and both Pyreal. Kept Steel and both Brass.
Last edited by Elements on April 12th, 2016, 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.