I am doing something wrong?

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Sabine Lee

I am doing something wrong?

Post #1 »

I am hunting the EO and want to pick up the Shurikens so I went to UTank2 settings editor clicked on it did file open loaded lootsnob went down to shurikens it was disabled I clicked on it and enabled then file save close. So then i logged back into the game did /vt refresh. Killed my first stuff and now I am looting everything. What did I do wrong it seemed pretty straight forward.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

click on an item that was looted and type: /vt testitem

what rule does it say was tripped?
Immortalbob of MT

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #3 »

If you are logged out while making changes you don't need to /vt refresh on login.

/vt refresh simply reloads the profile dropdowns on the Profiles tab to show any new profiles you placed in the folder while logged in. It doesn't reload the profiles that are running. You still have to manually re-select to re-load the specific file.

It sounds like you accidentally edited a rule, or loaded the wrong profile.

Verify you are using the correct profile, if still looting everything then disable the rule you enabled, save, and reload the file from the drop-down and try again.

Sabine Lee

Post #4 »

[VTank] TestItem: Item "Golden Shuriken of Tanada" will be looted and kept (matched rule " (T) Golden Shuriken"). So I deleted lootsnob and reinstalled and did the same thing I did before and now it is not looting everything so I guess it was some glitch on my end because I did it exactly the same so I don't know. Thanks for the help

Sabine Lee

Post #5 »

But I do want to know the way I did this is the correct way?