Decal Problems

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Invictus

Decal Problems

Post #1 »

Sorry it seems no one posts on the decal forums anymore so figured I would post here. For some reason, if I launch AC through the launcher, Decal shows up and works fine. But, when I open up AC with ACDualClient, it does not work. This happened to me once before, and I just used a different launcher and it worked, problem is I really like ACDC. Does anyone here know a fix for this issue, I have tried running acdc and decal as administrator, using alternate injector method, turning on Dual Clients. Nothing seems to work. Any help would be most appreciated.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

honestly, if i were you, i would look into thwarg launcher. ACDC is just too out of date, and isn't supported anymore. I've had this issue before myself when i was using ACDC, but i couldn't tell you what fixed it.
Immortalbob of MT

yaroz

Post #3 »

Immortalbob wrote:honestly, if i were you, i would look into thwarg launcher. ACDC is just too out of date, and isn't supported anymore. I've had this issue before myself when i was using ACDC, but i couldn't tell you what fixed it.
This.. I think I had to reinstall DirectX

Invictus

Post #4 »

Hey thanks guys for posting, I really appreciate the response. I will try uninstalling directx and reinstalling. I think before I fixed it by running ACDC in administrator but that didn't help this time, and then I tried alternate injection method and that didn't fix it. I will try the dx thing and hope that works and if it doesn't I will try Thwarg. I am very hesitant on trying and installing new things because of trojans and viruses.

Does Thwarg work like ACDC? I tried another bit of software but it didn't do things automatically, so when opening up another account you had to change something, and then launch, and it never saved information, it was a bit to much of a hassle for my liking.

Thanks again.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #5 »

It is a trusted piece of software. No virus or key logger...

It saves info, and can log in multiple accounts on one click.
Immortalbob of MT

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #6 »

We would not advocate downloading a potentially malicious piece of software. The source code is available if you wish to compile it yourself.

Dmdtt

Post #7 »

if your still having issues mind posting a decal export?