[Resolved] intermittent freezing/lag issue

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Tacit_MT

Post #11 »

I had a similar issue where a client would get stuck and then suddenly catch up with everyone else by seeing all the video animations come at once in spurts. I adjusted the option in magtools for minimum frame rate on not-in-focus clients and that seemed to help.

Dmdtt

Post #12 »

Tacit_MT wrote:I had a similar issue where a client would get stuck and then suddenly catch up with everyone else by seeing all the video animations come at once in spurts. I adjusted the option in magtools for minimum frame rate on not-in-focus clients and that seemed to help.
I don't believe this is it, I disabled the magtools fps limiter and also ACpowersaver and still clients get locked up for several minutes at a time almost constantly in colosseum.

Dmdtt

Post #13 »

popasmurf wrote:are you running a firewall or antivirus on your computer?
does it have the same issue if it is disabled.
nada disabled them both and didn't help, also tried disabling non essential plugins, only remaining active were vtank and magtools, and still was seeing the lag.

Dmdtt

Post #14 »

so I don't really understand how this fixed it, but did the most recent update for my graphics drivers from 2 days ago and the problem is now resolved...

the weird part is since this started this is the 2cnd update I've done, so yeah I'm confused but w/e its fixed. tyvm everyone who helped me out this past week troubleshooting this issue, truly appreciate it.