VIT Colo Chest Looting

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Oba1

VIT Colo Chest Looting

Post #1 »

I tried using VIT to loot the colo chest for the first time yesterday and only experienced moderate success.

I'm pretty certain I set things up right. I selected the vault and clicked the set chest button, selected the colo vault key and click set key button, selected the appropriate loot profile for myself, selected my mule and hit set and loaded the appropriate loot profile for him.

And while the looting went well enough, the looter would only hand one or two items to the mule before returning to looting the chest. Did I do something wrong in the setup? The looter and mule have different loot profiles loaded and I thought that might be the issue, but that seems standard since colo rings can't be given. Or is using VIT to loot the colo vault known to be buggy?

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #2 »

The second loot profile checks the items you found in the first loot profile and hands to the mule. It doesn't check the chest twice.

The purpose is for sorting your loot between mules so you don't have to manually do it.

Oba1

Post #3 »

For sure. What's happening essentially is that the looter is running a profile that picks up lvl 8 spell components and rings and the mule is running a profile that just keeps the components. Each go round the looter loots 8 spell components and one ring from the vault, but then hands only one or two of the components to the mule.

So, I can't figure out why the looter is only handing over part of what he looted and not all of it (excepting the ring) before going back to looting the vault again.