Loot Profile 2016 anyone?

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Turbron

Loot Profile 2016 anyone?

Post #1 »

Hello i am returning to game and the newest loot profile i can find is a year or more old and has not been updated for the new set bonuses or new enhancements made the the game in recent months i'm working on editing one but its slow going since the changes to the script with the new armor modifications makes it slow as i don't yet know whats good. Anyone have a Profile they are willing to share with returning players looking to collect gear post 2016 loot profiles. Ty

-Turbron/SnuffFilms/Painkillers/DT

Dmdtt

Post #2 »

ummm. troll? there has been zero updates to the game since early 2014

http://www.immortalbob.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3

use that link to find a updated loot profile.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #3 »

knows to come to my site, doesnt know to download lootsnob...
Immortalbob of MT

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #4 »

uhhhh...

Roogon

Post #5 »

We're all n00b at some point .. :D

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the metas .. Such is life .. :P
Roogon

Turbron

Post #6 »

Hi fella's thx for that info i am noob all over again i was misinformed about new armor. i did download the current lootsnob and going to check it out tonight and edit it thx bob. thx all

Turbron

Post #7 »

Whats the best way to rejoin a fellow after re logging it used to be an app called pimphand had this feature but it no longer works. do they still do this in apps or has this feature become a meta? if so how do i meta rejoining a fellowship or creating one anyone have any tips on how i might achieve this? thx much.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #8 »

That totally depends on the situation.

If you are trying to rejoin someone else's fellowship and they are running Virindi Tank with Auto-Fellow Management enabled, you simply @t them "xp" and they will recruit you if there is room.

If you are running multiple characters and want them to start/join their own fellowship, look at the IBControl meta, it has a create fellow function.

Dmdtt

Post #9 »

Turbron wrote:Whats the best way to rejoin a fellow after re logging it used to be an app called pimphand had this feature but it no longer works. do they still do this in apps or has this feature become a meta? if so how do i meta rejoining a fellowship or creating one anyone have any tips on how i might achieve this? thx much.
lol good ole pimphand, too bad yob no longer plays, that plugin was rather fun while it lasted.

Turbron

Post #10 »

Thx for this info, I Found IBControl meta, im going to try and figure it out. im new to meta's and i about soiled myself when i saw this stuff haha. thx again for assistance.