Double Casting

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Lrd_Hawk

Double Casting

Post #1 »

I am not sure if this has been talked about. search did not find anything.

when i have cast dispel self turned on it loves to double cast the same dispel. so if i get hit with a critter and life debuff it cast 4 times. and its not a failed dispel. Also it loves to try and use Encapsulated Spirit's a few times i a row. is there a basic time setting i need to change.

Thanks

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

afaik thats just the way it is, vtank doesnt seem to like long spell cast animations, lifestone sending is just like this...
Immortalbob of MT

Lrd_Hawk

Post #3 »

Thanks Bob. at least i am not crazy, "ok we wont talk about that"

another question. when my little group is running around sometimes seams a little more lately that a few of them start there own little dance, over shooting the leader or just running around in a large arc. most times i just have to tap on them and they come home. my approach is 0 and my Follow/Nav is 2.

i run 3 monitors 4 accounts on left 4 accounts on the right and leader in middle. the side ones are all set to 800X600 where i run my main at 1600x900.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #4 »

Lrd_Hawk wrote:Thanks Bob. at least i am not crazy, "ok we wont talk about that"

another question. when my little group is running around sometimes seams a little more lately that a few of them start there own little dance, over shooting the leader or just running around in a large arc. most times i just have to tap on them and they come home. my approach is 0 and my Follow/Nav is 2.

i run 3 monitors 4 accounts on left 4 accounts on the right and leader in middle. the side ones are all set to 800X600 where i run my main at 1600x900.
That just tends to happen with running an army.
The worst is warp lag -

Your approach should be at least 3-5 so you loot your immediate surroundings for rares.