V-Tank Looting Everything (with Lootsnob on)

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Joran Heartseeker

Post #11 »

The value of salvage bags was nerfed some time ago. Now, the maximum value of any bag of salvage caps at 75k. It used to be much higher (400k ?).

kjs86z

Post #12 »

Joran Heartseeker wrote:The value of salvage bags was nerfed some time ago. Now, the maximum value of any bag of salvage caps at 75k. It used to be much higher (400k ?).
Ah, yes...I just read that as well.

Thanks for clarifying...looks like I'm sticking to my 50k+ <== 100 burden rules.

Cheers guys, you've all been a major help.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #13 »

Honestly, material types don't matter that much, just set your value threshold and let it pick up what it picks up...
Immortalbob of MT

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #14 »

Joran Heartseeker wrote:
Immortalbob wrote:chorizite peas are not in there by default
I beg to differ, sir. LootSnobV4 found here (http://www.immortalbob.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3) does, indeed include Powdered Chorizite Peas in that rule (I just re-downloaded it to be sure). It does not, however, include that incorrect vertical bar at the end.

Code: Select all

(T) Pyreal/Gold/Silver Pea

0;1;1
Pyreal Pea|Gold Pea|Silver Pea|Powdered Chorizite Pea
I stand corrected...I don't remember adding it...but i must have for some reason...which i can't figure out...

Does it come in a chest as a random reward somewhere?
Immortalbob of MT

Joran Heartseeker

Post #15 »

Not to my knowledge. I'm sure you had a good reason at the time, though.

kjs86z

Post #16 »

OK I've got one last question. I didn't want to start another thread entirely for something so simple.

The requirement for certain level summons..."Calculated Total Ratings"...is that nothing more than just adding all of the ratings together?

If so, why are they so low? My patron gave me a couple level 125 summons to use in the 56 point range. The stock requirement in Lootsnob is 50 points for level 200.

I'm going to change it, was just curious as to why they are so low...or if I'm actually missing something here...

edit: I was assuming that the summon's effectiveness in combat was entirely based on these stats, however, I'm just now realizing that perhaps a level 200 summon with fewer stat points may be more powerful than a 180 w/ a lot of points?

Thanks in advance!

Joran Heartseeker

Post #17 »

There are 6 different possible ratings for each creature essence. Each of those ratings can reach a maximum of 20. It's theoretically possible to have a total rating of 120, but you'll never actually see it. A summon with a total rating of 50+ falls into the "pretty darn good" category, and is something you'll want to look at yourself to decide if you should keep it or not. After all, that 50 point summon might have 16 Damage, 16 Crit damage, and 17 Crit chance.

A level 200 pet with low ratings is considerably stronger than a level 180 pet with high ratings.