Vtank and Alchemy: constantly requips grenades, won't make

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Khaom

Vtank and Alchemy: constantly requips grenades, won't make

Post #1 »

them on its own. I thought grenades were supported by vtank? Am I doing something wrong? It only does this when I have multiple grenades premade. It's like it can't decide which to equip eventually and starts constantly reequipping.

If i am not doing something wrong is there a plugin that will make alchemy viable for macroing? Any help would be mush appreciated i went full finesse on one char with spec alchemy for survival and ended up having to completely respec into something more useful since it couldn't use grenades properly. I'd love to switch back.

Khaom

Post #2 »

Really surprised no one has been able to answer this for months...I would imagine someone would have run into the constantly reequipping grenades when multiple stacks are present other than just me. It completely ruined the skill for any type of macroing because u cant split mana phial peas with a splitting tool and even u could u would have to make imperil grenades individually as well as throw them so you have to have multiple mana phial stacks to macro but it bugs out eventually and constantly reequips when multiples are present.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #3 »

Could this be autostack?
Immortalbob of MT

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #4 »

Using alchemy grenades is a very niche gameplay choice. I rarely come across people asking questions about it so their isn't much documentation.

Bob may be on to something with the autostack, it may be equipping them and then trying to stack, which dequips.

If turning that off doesn't help I'll see if V has any insight