Some Misc Questions ....

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
robin'da'hood

Some Misc Questions ....

Post #1 »

Couple things that have been bugging me, .

Is there a way to set a hotkey for Disabling weather affects, if there is i cant see it..

also , i found that toggling the allways daylight outdoors setting can be done by typing /day , the command /day ... where is stuff like that found, i meen like different shortcut commands if you will. I dont see /day in any documentation on anything, just found it in someone elses meta as i picked it apart.

then, is there a way to set a hotkey for opening main pack, or whats main pack called? i tried to /mt use mainpack, /mt use "charname"..... i have no problem switching to a side pack by /mt use sack, but if i want to switch back for any reason at all i dont know how to select the main pack

thanks in advance

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

robin'da'hood wrote:Couple things that have been bugging me, .

Is there a way to set a hotkey for Disabling weather affects, if there is i cant see it..

also , i found that toggling the allways daylight outdoors setting can be done by typing /day , the command /day ... where is stuff like that found, i meen like different shortcut commands if you will. I dont see /day in any documentation on anything, just found it in someone elses meta as i picked it apart.

then, is there a way to set a hotkey for opening main pack, or whats main pack called? i tried to /mt use mainpack, /mt use "charname"..... i have no problem switching to a side pack by /mt use sack, but if i want to switch back for any reason at all i dont know how to select the main pack

thanks in advance
in character options for AC you can "disable most weather effects"

/day is an AC command, look here: http://asheron.wikia.com/wiki/Commands

there already is a hotkey for the main pack, F12...infact most of the F keys open various panels.
Immortalbob of MT

robin'da'hood

Post #3 »

k but what if i wanted to turn off weather affects via hotkey in a meta, also, /mt send msg has to be set to letter keys, f keys dont work i thought

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #4 »

robin'da'hood wrote:k but what if i wanted to turn off weather affects via hotkey in a meta, also, /mt send msg has to be set to letter keys, f keys dont work i thought

/mt send [enter,pause,space]
/mt send cntrl+[C]
/mt send [f4,f12]
/mt send msg [keys to press]

As for weather effects, i don't know another way of setting that other than through the character options panel. Can i ask why you'll need to toggle it?
Immortalbob of MT

robin'da'hood

Post #5 »

lol im anal, its ok tho, ty for ur help

robin'da'hood

Post #6 »

I have another question tho,

is there a good way of jumping a char off a platform without rubberbanding back to top, ive tried multiple things, seems to always rubberband.

in a route that is

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #7 »

robin'da'hood wrote:I have another question tho,

is there a good way of jumping a char off a platform without rubberbanding back to top, ive tried multiple things, seems to always rubberband.

in a route that is
If you're using magtools to jump, you should try the vtank commands instead. They seem more reliable to me.

Code: Select all

/vt addnavjump [heading] [shift: true or false] [milliseconds] - Adds a jump to the current route. Example: /vt addnavjump 360 true 500
 /vt tapjump - Taps jumps
/vt jump [heading] [shift: true or false] [milliseconds] - Issues a single jump. Example: /vt jump 360 true 500
Taken from:
http://www.virindi.net/wiki/index.php/V ... k_Commands
Immortalbob of MT

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #8 »

robin'da'hood

Post #9 »

perfect ty

robin'da'hood

Post #10 »

Toggeling Vulns/imps etc via chat command, possible?