Tanks Auto Looting range?

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Strider

Tanks Auto Looting range?

Post #1 »

what do i need to set CorpseApproachRange-Max and/or CoprseApproachRange-Min to auto loot corpses that fall out of range like Tuskers? I've tried different ranges and nothing seems to work. Or is there another setting for that?

Strider

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

First, compare Attack Distance in Adv Options/Ranges to Monster Range on Vtank's main tab. If you change one, it changes the other. This is your distance bar, for each 1 increment in Monster Range, it is roughly an addition of .0042 to Attack Distance.

In the advanced options CorpseApproachRange-Max has a default value of 0.01. If we use the data we gathered before from Attack Range, we know that .01 range is = to about 2.5 monster range. Add increments of .0042 for each distance increment you want to add. 5 is .021, 10 would be .042, 20 is .084, etc

hope this helps.
Immortalbob of MT

Strider

Post #3 »

Thx Hellswrath pointed out to me changing Approach setting changes CorpseApproachRange-Max setting. I tried setting Approach to 10 and still would not loot the tuskers that fell just out of reach. Setting Approach to 15 did the trick.

Thx
Strider