Problem with having a wand in profile.

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
vtdt

Problem with having a wand in profile.

Post #1 »

So I'm helping a friend set up a basic route, this macro doesn't need to be in combat mode or cast any spells. It's just running a simple route recalling home and running into the apt.

My problem is I need him to interact with another player in trade mode. If he has a wand in his items list, he automatically goes into combat mode with his wand out. If I remove all items from the items list, it keeps giving me this message.

[Vtank] You must add at least one wand to your profile.

I'm not sure why I'm getting this error, the macro stops running and just stands there.

On my account I'm running the same settings and I'm not getting this problem. My friends account always wants to go into combat mode for some reason when vtank is running a route. If I set peace mode while idle, it keeps trying to go into combat mode.

Any ideas?

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

it's probably trying to either fight a nearby creature, or recharge vitals/rebuff. For vitals just set them super low if this character doesn't need to recharge ever. You can disable buffing/combat ahead of time as well (i'm sure you have already). I can't think of any other reasons the macro would go into combat mode if idlepeacemode is set to true.

use meta to create the conditions you need to conduct the trade (you'll need magtools)

Some of these commands may help:
/vt opt set enablebuffing false
/vt opt set enablecombat false
/vt opt set idlepeacemode true
/vt opt set rechage-norm-hitp 1
/vt opt set rechage-norm-stam 1
/vt opt set rechage-norm-mana 1
/mt combatstate peace
/mt trade add[p] [item]
/mt trade [accept,decline,reset,end]

Instead of creating a meta, you can also add these commands into your nav profile with associated pauses and whatnot.
Immortalbob of MT

vtdt

Post #3 »

Immortalbob wrote:it's probably trying to either fight a nearby creature, or recharge vitals/rebuff. For vitals just set them super low if this character doesn't need to recharge ever. You can disable buffing/combat ahead of time as well (i'm sure you have already). I can't think of any other reasons the macro would go into combat mode if idlepeacemode is set to true.

use meta to create the conditions you need to conduct the trade (you'll need magtools)

Some of these commands may help:
/vt opt set enablebuffing false
/vt opt set enablecombat false
/vt opt set idlepeacemode true
/vt opt set rechage-norm-hitp 1
/vt opt set rechage-norm-stam 1
/vt opt set rechage-norm-mana 1
/mt combatstate peace
/mt trade add[p] [item]
/mt trade [accept,decline,reset,end]

Instead of creating a meta, you can also add these commands into your nav profile with associated pauses and whatnot.
Yeah I lowered vitals to 0. It does this regardless, I tested it on my computer using his account and it works fine. On his computer it always tries to go into combat mode. It's a real pain, not sure why it's doing it. I use those magtools commands as well and it does it regardless.

Also this is happening inside an apt complex, so I know it's not trying to kill any mobs.

I've tested it with only nav enabled.

Dmdtt

Post #4 »

make sure follow nav min is 1.5 or higher if it is lower vtank tries to equip a wand and go into combat mode at every nav point

vtdt

Post #5 »

Dmdtt wrote:make sure follow nav min is 1.5 or higher if it is lower vtank tries to equip a wand and go into combat mode at every nav point
This was it man, ty so much.