Only Usting certain salvage?

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Ragnar

Only Usting certain salvage?

Post #1 »

Hello there I have been using your profile, I have toggled on the several salvages I want to pick up. Everything had been working good. Today however it will not Ust everything, Like it will pick up a steel sword and not ust it, then 5 loots later it will pick up something else steel and it will Ust it. I thought Oh maybe because it is steel and steel is set to separate into 1-6, 7,8,9,10 it will get to it, but it never does. Also it will not Ust other items that are 1-10 combine. I have tried double checking the profile(more like 5-6 times) loading old and new profiles. Made sure I had an Ust, Made sure Vtank settings was true for combine salvage, Made sure AC settings says combine multiple salvages.

I am at a loss

Any Ideasx?

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

is this happening really often? Sometimes items glitch and are unable to be salvaged until a relog is performed. Other than that, I'm not sure what's causing your problems.
Immortalbob of MT

Dmdtt

Post #3 »

check in magtools and make sure that Auto Loot Salvage is disabled in Misc-Options tab.

Ragnar

Post #4 »

Yes was happening about 20 items or so an hour, I did a reboot. I checked mag-tools as well. I am doing a whole system restart and checking my decal for any updates, will keep you posted

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #5 »

Sounds exactly like a plugin conflict.

If both mag-tools and Vtank are set to salvage, they fight over each item and sometimes both ignore it.

Select one of the items that wasn't salvaged and type /vt testitem. It will tell you whether it matches a salvage rule, or some other rule. If it matches a salvage rule then you have yourself a plugin conflict.

Ragnar

Post #6 »

Thanks yes I had them both on