What do YOU need explained

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #31 »

Doulos wrote:Is there an easy way, or is it even possible, to create a command within a meta to turn on/off 'let other players give you items' under the character option tab? I'm thinking a chat command like !gifts and !nogifts to toggle it on/off. Anyone have any insight? Thanks.
you can set a hotkey up in the AC keymap (not decal/virindi). and then /mt send [key]
Immortalbob of MT

Doulos

Post #32 »

Didn't think about that - awesome, thanks!

Storm

Post #33 »

Is there any way to get vTank to use Rushed Recovery as the default heal spell? Sometimes if I take a few big hits in quick succession this would have saved me as Incantation of Heal Self often throws in low heal hp points. Stamina levels would not be a problem for my characters with Rushed Recovery.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #34 »

Unfortunately revitalize spells are based off of SpellDiffExcessThreshold-Hunt rather than -Buff.

If you reduce your threshold enough to only cast 7's you'll stop casting level 8 wars as well.

Dmdtt

Post #35 »

Storm wrote:Is there any way to get vTank to use Rushed Recovery as the default heal spell? Sometimes if I take a few big hits in quick succession this would have saved me as Incantation of Heal Self often throws in low heal hp points. Stamina levels would not be a problem for my characters with Rushed Recovery.

in adv options of vtank, recharge tab change the StamToHealthMultiplier to 0.5 and you will use stam2hp much more often. I do this in areas like hoshino where 1/2 the time whenever you are taking damage it is usually excessive in order to survive better. hope this helps

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #36 »

Derp I was thinking Heal 8 vs Heal 7

^ What dmdtt said

robin'da'hood

Post #37 »

i need to beable to strafe back and forth left to right

tried

/mt send msg z

/mt send msg c

it happens so fast tho, is there any way to hold a key for a certain amount of time in milla seconds

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #38 »

Virindi Tank has "DoJiggle" in Advanced - Spellcombat
It slides back and forth during spellcast.

Otherwise you can use the modified Mag-Tools with keypress holds by Sif al Taak
Check the first page of the current thread, couple posts down has the download

http://www.immortalbob.com/phpBB3/viewt ... ?f=3&t=140

Storm

Post #39 »

Many thanks, I will play with the StamToHealthMultiplier (default 1.9) setting to see what balance works best for me.

Xurr

Post #40 »

So a friend and I would like to use Lum heal-kits in the gauntlet and VR but no where else.

Between us there are 16 accounts so switching profiles 1 by 1 is a chore. I know we can use a command in a meta to load 1 common character settings profile but is there a way to get character specific profiles without having 16 different metas?

Is there some better way to accomplish this by say being able to add and subtract consumables based on landblocks? If i could add the lum kits in the lobby of the Gauntlets and at the stone i'd be all set, but i'm not sure that is even possible.

Am i missing some sort of alternative method as well?

Thanks.

(edit. It has been pointed out that i could switch profiles by an inventory item count and have a different item on each character. I'm hoping for a slightly more elegant solution as that would require adding a large number of lines to each meta.)
Last edited by Xurr on October 28th, 2015, 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.