What do YOU need explained

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
bradacc

Post #71 »

Kempeck wrote:Essence Stats?

ie.
Frost Skeleton Bushi Essence (180), Lvl 170, Summoning 530, Craft 9, [DR 8, C 10, CD 14, CR 15, CDR 8]

Frost Skeleton Bushi Essence (180), Lvl 170, Summoning 530, Craft 6, [D 9, DR 17, C 12, CD 11, CR 12, CDR 10]

Which will do more damage? Why? and how do I config my loot profile to NOT pickup the ones that does less damage? Both of these were picked up by my loot profile, and used the same rule to get picked up.

Thanks in advance.
I would say the second one would be better. Damage of 9, Crit of 12, CritDamage of 11. Compared to no damage and lesser crit amount. Only time the first one would out damage would be during a crit, which it will do less often.

You can use:
Long Value Key >=
Acts on DamRating >=
Acts on CritRating >=
Acts on CritDamRating >=

to only pick up ones with damage ratings above whatever number you want. I start out with 5's in all 3 fields, then when I have a set change it to 10's, and now I have them all on 15's.

Kempeck

Post #72 »

Thank you, I figured the same, just wanted conformation, as there's not alot of documentation on Essences in the wiki.
Kempeck Rhal (HW) - MT
Geis Rahl (War) - MT
All of the K'mpeck's & Any of the "Mistake" toons
/cg for Kempeck if you need me

Goobernut

Post #73 »

OK so here is my doofus question... how do you embed a nav route into a meta? specifically a follow character route -- do I place this in the meta (1) Object (PF): Character Name ?

For longer routes do I open the .NAV file with with note pad and then copy the txt and put it in the meta? Like this...

uTank2 NAV 1.2

Thanks everyone

bradacc

Post #74 »

Goobernut wrote:OK so here is my doofus question... how do you embed a nav route into a meta? specifically a follow character route -- do I place this in the meta (1) Object (PF): Character Name ?

For longer routes do I open the .NAV file with with note pad and then copy the txt and put it in the meta? Like this...

uTank2 NAV 1.2

Thanks everyone

With the nav loaded into your route tab you would have an action on the righthand side of the meta tab of "Load Embedded Navroute", at which point you import from current I believe.

www.virindi.net/wiki/index.php/Virindi_Tank_Meta_System

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #75 »

Goobernut wrote:OK so here is my doofus question... how do you embed a nav route into a meta? specifically a follow character route -- do I place this in the meta (1) Object (PF): Character Name ?

uTank2 NAV 1.2

Thanks everyone
Exit notepad and never open it again =p
The only time I have ever used notepad was to quickly add character names to regex, or alter a spell ID in a nav route to make a summon portal.

To embed a route simply load your route, then go to the meta tab and choose "Load embedded nav route" from the meta actions drop down (right side)

Then click "import from current"

If you want to change the nav just alter it then re-embed.

Goobernut

Post #76 »

HellsWrath wrote:
Exit notepad and never open it again =p
The only time I have ever used notepad was to quickly add character names to regex, or alter a spell ID in a nav route to make a summon portal.

To embed a route simply load your route, then go to the meta tab and choose "Load embedded nav route" from the meta actions drop down (right side)

Then click "import from current"

If you want to change the nav just alter it then re-embed.
LOL .... now that's bloody easy isn't it :-) Thanks mate much appreciated

robbversion1

Post #77 »

I run multi clients (1 master/3 slaves), and the client with my master has a different vtank UI setup then the others. I find that if I log out my clients and log them back in later, that they all take the ui setup of my master client. I'm guessing that certain settings are being overwritten during login/logout.

What is the proper login/logout sequence when you run multi AC clients so that ui settings arent overwritten? Or is there another method I should be using?

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #78 »

Virindi Window Tool tracks location of plugins and huds.
Create a UI capture in VWT for each character.
Have them issue the "/vwt apply filename" from Mag-tools - Tools - Character - On Login Complete

robbversion1

Post #79 »

HellsWrath wrote:Virindi Window Tool tracks location of plugins and huds.
Create a UI capture in VWT for each character.
Have them issue the "/vwt apply filename" from Mag-tools - Tools - Character - On Login Complete
Awesome. Thanks for the tip. Works like a charm now.

Kempeck

Post #80 »

bradacc wrote:
Kempeck wrote:Essence Stats?

ie.
Frost Skeleton Bushi Essence (180), Lvl 170, Summoning 530, Craft 9, [DR 8, C 10, CD 14, CR 15, CDR 8]

Frost Skeleton Bushi Essence (180), Lvl 170, Summoning 530, Craft 6, [D 9, DR 17, C 12, CD 11, CR 12, CDR 10]

Which will do more damage? Why? and how do I config my loot profile to NOT pickup the ones that does less damage? Both of these were picked up by my loot profile, and used the same rule to get picked up.

Thanks in advance.
I would say the second one would be better. Damage of 9, Crit of 12, CritDamage of 11. Compared to no damage and lesser crit amount. Only time the first one would out damage would be during a crit, which it will do less often.

You can use:
Long Value Key >=
Acts on DamRating >=
Acts on CritRating >=
Acts on CritDamRating >=

to only pick up ones with damage ratings above whatever number you want. I start out with 5's in all 3 fields, then when I have a set change it to 10's, and now I have them all on 15's.
(T) Essence (125 Necromancer)
(T) Essence (100 Necromancer)

Are the Long Value Key >=
Acts on DamRating >=
Acts on CritRating >=
Acts on CritDamRating >=

to be the same on each lvl of Essence? 80, 1200, 125, 150, 180, 200? i.e.
DamRating >= 6
CritRating >= 4
CritDamRating >= 6

or should it be proportionate with the Calced Total Rating (100=25, 125=30, 150=35, 180=40, 200=50)

I'm just trying to wrap my head around the calculations that are being done by VTank. Is there an, actual, formula?
Kempeck Rhal (HW) - MT
Geis Rahl (War) - MT
All of the K'mpeck's & Any of the "Mistake" toons
/cg for Kempeck if you need me