Salvage(value) problem on emulator

Discussion on a variety of topics. Ask general Vtank questions here.
Xavier

Salvage(value) problem on emulator

Post #1 »

Most of you may already be aware of this problem... Bags of salvage are not stopping at the value set in VTClassic Looter. When a bag of salvage hits your value requirement(75,000 in this case) it SHOULD stop salvaging into that bag. It doesn't. Tried using relogics' salvager and it's running into the same problem.

Noticed during a propertydump that the name of every bag of salvage displays as [VTank] (S) Name: Salvage (--).

Is it possible that vtank is calling for the salvage name and ID when checking value, and since the name isn't displaying properly it's not working properly?

I've spent the last few days trying to figure out why this is happening but it appears to be beyond my technical know-how. If anyone has a work around for this I'd love to pick your brain and figure out how you did it. : )

Xavier

Post #2 »

Upon further investigation I've discovered I was wrong about vtank stopping bags at 75k. I'm convinced this was only a feature in relogic.

DKSorc

Post #3 »

if you combine VT meta and utilitybelt (and maybe MT), and are willing to have 2 characters in same spot, then I recommend this topic:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=642&p=3638#p3638