Castaway - how to make the bot free?

Plugin/Utility Releases and Community Support. Do not release software without the author's consent.
Crom

Castaway - how to make the bot free?

Post #1 »

I used the heck out of the Castaway bots to get myself going, and now want to pay it forward... so I downloaded Castaway. Was able to get it working, and configure some profile modifications. I can't figure out how to make it buff anyone who uses it... I want it to be a free bot. I changed all the point costs to zero, but that didn't seem to work. If I use the bot with a mule that is not in my allegiance it will not buff it whether or not I have buff only allegiance members checked on the UI... it says you do not have enough points.

Anyone know how to make the bot work for anybody??? I'm sure it's a simple true/false setting in the settings config, but I can't find it.

Crom

Post #2 »

I got it figured out. Turns out I couldn't open the "Settings" tab in game because I had another window open directly behind the tab but didn't notice it. I was assuming that the settings could only be modified in the text files... wrong :D

Once I got that figured out: Settings Tab > Income Tab > Use payment system (charge for buffs) unchecked

Free bot.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #3 »

glad you got this figured out, i know nothing about castaway, lol
Immortalbob of MT