Vtank Not Salvaging all items

Plugin/Utility Releases and Community Support. Do not release software without the author's consent.
Yeshua777

Vtank Not Salvaging all items

Post #1 »

Heyas, I don't have any other addons but vtank runnin and while fighting Vtank picks up a few items to salvage and then skips one and moves on. i did /vt testitem and it says item is set to be salvaged. If i drop item back in a corpse it even picks it back up and salvages it. Not sure what could cause this conflict, I have never installed mag-tools that i know off unless its in the Virinidi Bundle.
Thank you for your time i really appreciate any help i can find on the matter.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #2 »

sometimes it just skips an item for...reasons...i see it too, cant do anything about it
Immortalbob of MT

Dmdtt

Post #3 »

one possible thing that can interfere with salvage function in vtank is actually summoning, if you summon while looting and it triggers you below the min threshold uses left (for the normal threshold not idle) it will stop the looting/salvaging action and immediately refill the summon, the solution is to make sure you have the value for
PetRefillCount-Idle is greater than your PetRefillCount-Normal value. as the idle value will not take priority over looting etc.

don't know if this applies to you but hope it is helpful.

Immortalbob
Site Admin

Post #4 »

no summoning yet on the emulators...its some other task thats interfering.
Immortalbob of MT

Dmdtt

Post #5 »

Immortalbob wrote:no summoning yet on the emulators...its some other task thats interfering.

lol I forgot the emulators are not up to date content wise, my bad.