Looking for an alternative to Mag-Tools for tracking stats

Plugin/Utility Releases and Community Support. Do not release software without the author's consent.
HittingSmoke

Looking for an alternative to Mag-Tools for tracking stats

Post #1 »

I use Mag-Tools to track percentages of evades and resists as well as comp burn rate and MMD gain rate.

However it completely destroys my looting and will not play nice with VTClassic. It causes my inventory to get filled up with mana tanks in minutes and prevents VTClassic from salvaging even when I disable salvaging in Mag-Tools.

Is there an alternative plugin that will track statistics like Mag-Tools does on the Combat and Inventory tracker tabs?

Joeblow8579

Post #2 »

Honestly, you'll do better just figuring out how to use Mag-Tools and VT together properly. MT does so many things that are absolutely essential in this day and age, in my opinion. Sounds like you have some sort of configuration issue with your loot profile and vtank settings.

Dmdtt

Post #3 »

nope there is not, are you positive you disabled all the looting options in magtools? also make sure no where in your lootprofile it has set to pickup mana stones, and check setting for mana stone lootcount and make sure it isn't set to something silly like 100+