Sellvage memory error. Solutions?

Plugin/Utility Releases and Community Support. Do not release software without the author's consent.
HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #11 »

bradacc wrote:https://www.asheronscall.com/en/forums/ ... le-benefit

Just a txt file in your ac directory. Mine doesn't have a file extension, but you can open with notepad to create/edit.
Everything has a file extension, you simply have windows hiding yours.

Nosthula

Post #12 »

Awesome, thanks. This opens up a bunch of options.

bradacc

Post #13 »

HellsWrath wrote:Everything has a file extension, you simply have windows hiding yours.
Actually I don't have my extensions hidden. Don't remember the specifics but I was having trouble getting it to work as a txt file, wasn't sure if the /loadfile command should include the extension or not, so I just got rid of it.

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #14 »

bradacc wrote:
HellsWrath wrote:Everything has a file extension, you simply have windows hiding yours.
Actually I don't have my extensions hidden. Don't remember the specifics but I was having trouble getting it to work as a txt file, wasn't sure if the /loadfile command should include the extension or not, so I just got rid of it.
Ohh okay I misunderstood

Loadfile can only load .txt files, so there is no need to define an extension.

If you /help loadfile in game:
usage: @loadfile filename
This command reads in the specified text file and executes every line as if you typed it in the chat entry field. Essentially, this plays a script.