Chaos Helper (Decal Plugin) v2.2.5.0 (with Source)

Plugin/Utility Releases and Community Support. Do not release software without the author's consent.
Snail Farmer

Post #11 »

Here's what I did with it:

Starcrusher

Post #12 »

Very nice Snail! Any chance you'd be willing to share that config?

Starcrusher

Post #13 »

Version 2.1 has introduced a problem for me. When I try to have MagTools load a VWT profile OnLoginComplete with the main window of Chaoshelper open and positioned where I want it, it opens the misc popout tab there instead and opens the main window up in the top left corner. If I am already in game and load the VWT profile, it works fine. I am using all the default config files from the 2.1 zip....I have changed nothing.

Snail Farmer

Post #14 »

I will upload my layout file here Starcrusher. I'm using 1680x1050 resolution.
Attachments
chaoshelper_snail.zip
(780 Bytes) Downloaded 313 times

Starcrusher

Post #15 »

danke

HellsWrath
Site Admin

Post #16 »

Requests:
exit button next to the pin for the popout windows

If you make a button for "/ch setchatcommand /s" etc, so you can change your channel by button, it just sends the command to whatever channel you are currently sending to, rather than issuing the command to chat

IMO make any command prefixed with / automatically send to area chat. Most people use ! or another special character for their meta commands.

Also, I made a CH profile to send links/helpdocs to /vcg, but it refuses to send. I can have it send to any other channel, but if I prefix with /vcg (even if I have the setchatcommand set to /s and have the /vcg inside of the button chat command) it fails to send.

It is likely due to the nature of how the plugin sends the command, since it isn't being entered in to the text field.

invisible fire

Post #17 »

HellsWrath wrote:Requests:
exit button next to the pin for the popout windows

If you make a button for "/ch setchatcommand /s" etc, so you can change your channel by button, it just sends the command to whatever channel you are currently sending to, rather than issuing the command to chat

IMO make any command prefixed with / automatically send to area chat. Most people use ! or another special character for their meta commands.

Also, I made a CH profile to send links/helpdocs to /vcg, but it refuses to send. I can have it send to any other channel, but if I prefix with /vcg (even if I have the setchatcommand set to /s and have the /vcg inside of the button chat command) it fails to send.

It is likely due to the nature of how the plugin sends the command, since it isn't being entered in to the text field.
I can do the / prefix change. Not a big issue...

exit button next to pop-outs might be a few patches down the road. Issues with the main client talking to the pop-outs and having the radio buttons update properly. I was messing with this for version 2.0 and stopped. I'll re look at this.

I've added icon's to the config so you can specify which icon you want viewed aka. [10302]. Still tweaking it to make it look correct.

Should have version 2.2 out sometime this week.

yaroz

Post #18 »

snail: what plugin are you using to sort the speech (bottom right of view window)?

Snail Farmer

Post #19 »

yaroz wrote:snail: what plugin are you using to sort the speech (bottom right of view window)?
It's the chat window in Virindi UI's. While playing I usually leave it on the "game" tab to see damage and spell words. I have them filtered out of my other chat windows.

Infinita

Post #20 »

Snail Farmer wrote:I will upload my layout file here Starcrusher. I'm using 1680x1050 resolution.

How to add this in?

Do I have to use same resolution as u? Because I am using 1600x900.

Edit: Actually I just changed to full screen window mode for 1920x1080

Or can you tell me how to put them single column like yours instead of 2 by 6 square layout that takes up viewing spaces.